2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be more predictable, Pats fans. Did you even read it?

No. I just responded without reading any of it.

Your response was right out of the Pats' fan handbook, which is why I asked.

Nice avatar change.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Yes and that doesn't mean it's okay that the Patriots did that plus so much more.

Yeah...if you take the report as absolutely 100% correct.

I'm not hearing the hoarding masses viciously attack the 49ers as cheaters.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

At first, I thought this was a conveniently-timed slam piece by the NFL... Goodell comes out of this looking worse than ever, though.

That actually makes me even more convinced it was a planned slam piece by the NFL that backfired on Goodell.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Be more predictable, Pats fans. Did you even read it?

No. I just responded without reading any of it.

Your response was right out of the Pats' fan handbook, which is why I asked.

Nice avatar change.

There's a handbook? Do you know if I can find one on Amazon?

And thank you. I admire your avatar too. I, as well, am upset about the hat logo change.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

According to NESN, the Patriots called Fred Jackson after his release from the Bills AND THE ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION WE CAN ALL DRAW IS THAT THE PATRIOTS WERE ASKING FOR OFFENSIVE PLAY SIGNALS. #BeliCHEAT #CHEATriots

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I don't know where the anger comes from with Pats fans. Four titles is pretty good. People hating your team's success is to he expected. That your coach bends the rules more than most seems like a reasonable predictor of said success.

You want the glory of the wins but no criticism from other fan bases? If so, that's an impossible dream.

A little grace goes a long way.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

There's a difference between "Your team got lucky in the SB", "Tom Brady sucks" versus "Your team is a bunch of cheaters*************************** "

One is playful sports banter, the other is questionably-warranted, evidence-lacking, jealousy-ridden vitriol.

That was easily one of the most fascinating reads I've sat down and couldn't look away from in a long time. Here's what I learned:

• The Patriots have been a shady, espionage-driven organization ever since Belichick was hired.
  • I underestimated Goodell's intelligence. He's got the face of a buffoonish everyman but he clearly knows what he's doing.
  • Goodell and the league are quite well-acquainted with the Patriots system of brazen cheating, but have systematically denied it's weight to lessen the perception of it's impact onto the holy NFL Shield.
  • Belichick is doing stuff that would make George Halas nod and smile with approval.

What's fascinating is that the 3rd thing I pointed out there is absolutely true. The public has basically accepted that the Patriots are a team that cheats to get advantages and are willing to go along with it most of the time, so long as there is Football.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

There's a difference between "Your team got lucky in the SB", "Tom Brady sucks" versus "Your team is a bunch of cheaters*************************** "

One is playful sports banter, the other is questionably-warranted, evidence-lacking, jealousy-ridden vitriol.

Ohhh no no no. Your team isn't a bunch of cheaters. Your coach, now, is a cheating scumbag who is gifted at rules lawyering and apparently is so dedicated to winning that even Michael Jordan would say, "Dude, that's unhealthy."

Something tells me the Cleveland Browns years are a better measure of Belichick's capabilities than his Patriots career.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ohhh no no no. Your team isn't a bunch of cheaters. Your coach, now, is a cheating scumbag who is gifted at rules lawyering and apparently is so dedicated to winning that even Michael Jordan would say, "Dude, that's unhealthy."

Something tells me the Cleveland Browns years are a better measure of Belichick's capabilities than his Patriots career.

Thanks for proving my point.

You mean the years where Belichick and the Browns went 11-5 in 1994 and beat Parcells (coach of a NE team that had won 7 in a row to end the year) in the playoffs, or the 1995 year where they started 3-1 but the franchise's announcement to Baltimore shattered any hope of a decent year?

People who think Belichick's time in Cleveland was nothing but failure don't have a good memory or they easily remember bad years and forget good years because "Belichick's a cheating scumbag".

Anyway better measure of Belichick's capabilities was 2008. Brady injured...no name (and evidently incredibly mediocre) QB replacement...Pats go 11-5 and just miss the playoffs.

I really don't think Michael Jordan would say Belichick's drive to win is unhealthy. That's just pretty much pure conjecture.

BUT THEY FILMED THE RAMS WALKTHROUGH AND WE'RE STILL GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

This is just a hit piece designed to make the Patriots look bad after the NFL couldn't nail them in court. This is more repetitive than the booking of John Cena.

Typical of a Cheatriots fan. I hope Brady and Belicheat gets the Pete Rose treatment and Luck hangs 5+ TD's on you all.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

BUT THEY FILMED THE RAMS WALKTHROUGH AND WE'RE STILL GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

This is just a hit piece designed to make the Patriots look bad after the NFL couldn't nail them in court. This is more repetitive than the booking of John Cena.

Typical of a Cheatriots fan. I hope Brady and Belicheat gets the Pete Rose treatment and Luck hangs 5+ TD's on you all.

Because Andrew Luck is known to play well against the Patriots...

If there's a team that is always on the moral highground, it's the Irsay family and the Colts...lolz

Are the Colts going to raise a "2015 AFC Playoff Participants" banner this year?

Anyway better measure of Belichick's capabilities was 2008. Brady injured...no name (and evidently incredibly mediocre) QB replacement...Pats go 11-5 and just miss the playoffs.

Yeah, ummm, he still had his Patriots infrastructure in place, so, no. Some of this :censored: may be good for war, which is where you're getting confused, because football is not war.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Patriots infrastructure? What does that even mean? Are you just coming up with terms that sound cool but can't be defined?

Nope...not confused. Many corporations engage in the same tactics, even though consumerism isn't war, either. I don't think Samsung and Apple are shooting rocket grenades at each other.

Again, great conjecture though. Maybe look up corporate intelligence in your library?

The Seahawks and Kam Chancellor are still far apart on contract negotiations. Are his days in Seattle numbered?

Sure, & he'll regret it for the rest of his life once he's gone. If the Seahawks budge, with what, 3yrs remaining, that'll open the flood gates for other players who'll treat signed contracts like nothing.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived