2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I missed something, but I didn't think the headset issues were a big deal in that game last night. It was pretty clear that the entire system was messed up. The only thing that made this newsworthy in any sense was the fact that the Patriots were involved.

EDIT: Has anyone signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket online? You need to live in an area not served by Direct TV (like, say, downtown Seattle). I was originally annoyed that it cost extra to stream to both tablet/phone/PC AND Xbox One, but then I was upgraded to the "Max" version (which allows streaming to all devices) for free.

It's $50/month or $200/year. I've long wanted a legal, paid option to stream NFL games, so it was time to put my money where my mouth is. I'll see how it goes.

I've had Sunday Ticket Max for the past two seasons. One thing I don't like about it is that you can only watch on one device. For example, if you're watching a game on an iPad, you can't watch a different game at the same time on your computer or phone. Best you can do is one game on TV and another online. Other than that, I think it's more or less worth the money. It saves me from being stuck watching the Browns or Bengals.

BB52Big.jpg

O serene morning

before crushing losses start

Week 1 NFL

Optimism reigns

Maybe Bears won't suck this year

Packers - easy win

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Can't wait to see the Week 1 overreactions. Last year the Titans kicked the Chiefs' butt, and turned out be tied for the worst in the league. The Niners beat up the Cowboys like everyone thought they would. It would be the Cowboys who would win their division, while the Niners were hyper inconsistent and missed.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Based on watching NFL RedZone for 75 minutes along with the first half of the Patriots-Steelers game, I've had the following thoughts...

1. Will Pittsburgh go 6-10, 7-9, or 8-8 this year?
  2. I can't tell if the Chiefs are as good as they're playing today, or the Texans are as bad as they are.
  3. I can tell that both the Browns and Jets are really going to suck wind in 2015.
  4. Here in the Carolinas there are people saying "this is the year" for the Panthers. It isn't.
  5. The gold paint on the field? It really looks bad.
  6. The new extra point distance is every bit the bad idea I thought it'd be.
  7. Even watching NFL RedZone isn't as interesting for me as watching your typical CFL game.

nav-logo.png

Based on watching NFL RedZone for 75 minutes along with the first half of the Patriots-Steelers game, I've had the following thoughts...

1. Will Pittsburgh go 6-10, 7-9, or 8-8 this year?
  2. I can't tell if the Chiefs are as good as they're playing today, or the Texans are as bad as they are.

The answer is it's week one. We don't know what those teams are going to do. As someone else said, last year, Tennessee beat the daylights out of KC in week one. It was the first of Tennessee's two wins on the season. We'll know a lot more after week four.

BB52Big.jpg

BRB hiring assassin to ensure Isaiah Peed never plays again.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived