2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

Jesus Cowboys, please don't have 15 more like that. My heart can't take it.

See Red, to be fair, I don't know why Church wasn't called for a PI or a holding on the Giants final drive when it was deserved. PI penalties seem really random in the NFL.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice choke-job by Tom Coughlin and the Giants' offensive coaching staff. On third-and-goal with 1:41 remaining and the Cowboys now out of time outs, they tried a pass into the end zone, which Manning did not complete, then they kicked the field goal to increase their lead to 26-20, true, but they should have run the ball on third-and-goal since the Cowboys were out of time-outs. That way, even if the ballcarrier did not get into the end zone, at least the Giants could have run another ten or twenty seconds off the game clock before kicking the field goal, thus giving the Cowboy offense less time to go downfield.

Get ready for another bad season with your senile head coach, Giants fans.

Nice choke-job by Tom Coughlin and the Giants' offensive coaching staff. On third-and-goal with 1:41 remaining and the Cowboys now out of time outs, they tried a pass into the end zone, which Manning did not complete, then they kicked the field goal to increase their lead to 26-20, true, but they should have run the ball on third-and-goal since the Cowboys were out of time-outs. That way, even if the ballcarrier did not get into the end zone, at least the Giants could have run another ten or twenty seconds off the game clock before kicking the field goal, thus giving the Cowboy offense less time to go downfield.

Get ready for another bad season with your senile head coach, Giants fans.

It would have been another 40 seconds since they likely would've taken a delay of game and kicked the FG.

IUe6Hvh.png

Even Andy Reid is somewhere laughing at the Giants.

Wonder if that game, the way they 'closed', eventually costs Coughlin his job, if they miss the playoffs while helping Dallas.

Good SNF opener, I must've watched at least 80% of it. 600 channels & nothing else on.

I hope next Sunday is a Green Bay pile on. 0-2 Seahawks would be pretty sassy & warm my heart.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

It is really bothering me that the Cowboys painted their stripes on that wall and didn't get the widths correct.

Looking at it, I see the exact same walls that were in my elementary & high school. Built in the 70's I think.

Wtf are they? Cement blocks yes?

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Holy crap that game. Was a little rocky for the most part, but how bout them Cowboys! When Romo fumbled that snap I was worried, but he didn't panic and won a game we should've lost.

Sucks that Dez is out, but thankfully it's not for the season.

We lost Gregory too. That's a shame because he was starting to get some really pressure as the game wore on.

Dez The Drama Queen at it again.

Please, Dez isn't anything but a drama queen. Every single team in the NFL would love to have a player of that caliber, with his enthusiasm and team first mentality. Attitude wise, he's literally the anti-TO.

Holy crap that game. Was a little rocky for the most part, but how bout them Cowboys! When Romo fumbled that snap I was worried, but he didn't panic and won a game we should've lost.

I'll be one of the first to admit that Dallas should not have won that game either. They got really lucky.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

The Bengals looked good with a fully healthy offensive unit back together for the first time since 2013 and the game went about as well as an opening game could go. (Other than Pacman behaving like a lunatic)

But I don't know how much of that was due to the Raiders being the Raiders or the Bengals actually being good. A little Column A a little Column B, I suspect. It'll be interesting to see how they fare against a team like San Diego next week.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It is really bothering me that the Cowboys painted their stripes on that wall and didn't get the widths correct.

Looking at it, I see the exact same walls that were in my elementary & high school. Built in the 70's I think.

Wtf are they? Cement blocks yes?

Yes, looks like your standard cinder blocks. It's a lot easier to paint stripes that line up with the blocks.

Archived