2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

Would anyone put it past the Belicheat using a two headed coin.

This would be the ultimate in high risk, low reward. So whatever my take is on whether the Pats cut corners...yes. I would put this past him because he's not an idiot. Get a two-headed coin in the hands of the official and hope he and the other team's captains do not notice. And that the league does not notice the Pats won 16 coin flips. Just so they can get the ball to start the second half (or do they want the ball first?).

Even with a weighted coin, the reward is far too small. It would be stupid. So unless Belichick thinks that winning the Super Bowl is old hat and is now sticking around to see how many little rules he can bend, I don't think so.

Oh wait, wait...maybe they are running tests for the time they need an OT coin flip win!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies and gentlemen, Coingate.

Slightly related:

https://twitter.com/nbc10/status/659804859043028992

*X-Files theme song plays*

Would anyone put it past the Belicheat using a weather modification system to spy on his opponents from the clouds?

#CloudGate

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

For all we know Bellicheck uses performance enhancing water so his team can get an edge!

#Watergate

w-w-wait

We'd name the scandal "Water-Gate" and then retroactively name the Nixon scandal "Watergate-Gate."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So, apparently I didn't see this before but NBC replaced their Week 11 matchup with Bengals-Cardinals, which was previously Chiefs-Chargers. Will we see more changes? I don't think Week 15's matchup is all that great.

I'm just a tad annoyed that I was a year ahead of schedule on Cincinnati (they were my 2014 SB pick), but I'm mostly just glad to feel some vindication for that. That is an extremely good football team. They have just as good a chance as any to win the Super Bowl this season.

You would've had a better chance of being right had they not lost Eifert, half the offensive line, Marvin Jones, Vontaze Burfict for most of last season. In addition to that they had to play the playoff game without AJ Green as well.

This year they've had phenomenal injury luck. Basically anti-Blue Jackets.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Every season we hear about how good Ryan Tannehill is, and how this is going to be the Dolphins year. And every year he stinks and they stink.

I'm calling for an end to giving the Dolphins the benefit of the doubt. They're not good.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived