2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every season we hear about how good Ryan Tannehill is, and how this is going to be the Dolphins year. And every year he stinks and they stink.

I'm calling for an end to giving the Dolphins the benefit of the doubt. They're not good.

It's true. I don't know why I'm always optimistic about them.

What a game by Blaine Gabbert. At least this team shows up at home.

I give more discredit to the Falcons, but yeah, Gabbert wasn't bad.

Donation from Eagles fans to Dallas women's shelter now over $21k.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Let this one post cover the 100 I'll be tempted to make complaining about how slow Demarco Murray is (it seriously takes him 2x the amount of steps to go any distance than it takes a normal person), how much I want dam Bradford to tear his ACL and/or jugular, and how bad a GM Chip Kelly is. I actually think GM chip is forcing HC chip in to personnel decisions he knows are wrong.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not sure how you call pass interference on Maxwell there. He was the one that was actually making a play on the ball.

Not that calls don't go both ways, but they need to review those or just be less flag happy. I don't watch many games other than Eagles, but when i do watch it seems like I always see a phantom call that changes the game, whether it's PI, or roughing the passer / kicker, or something silly that shouldn't have been called.

How bout' them Cowboys! Cryboys!

Fix'd for truth.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Honestly, neither team deserved to win. The Eagles were sloppy, the Cowboys needed a Hail Mary and some bad calls.

Bradford is being praised for not being horrible. What baffles me is Murray getting some praise. Ryan Mathews and DarreSproles should get 60% and 20% of the carries respectively. They have to change the whole offense and go under center just to accommodate slow ass demarco. They didn't need to sign him - they already had Ryan Mathews committed. Waste of money.

Barring some miraculous turn around in which they win out the rest of the schedule and make the playoffs, I almost wonder if Jason Garrett should be worried about his job security. He has a string of 8-8 seasons, a strong season last year and a disaster in the making this season.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived