2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

That's amazing, in the most literal sense. Only Goodell's NFL could manage this.

My girlfriend is red-green colorblind and she thought it was some kind of practice or scrimmage. Maybe that's an extreme case, but how did they not think of this issue??

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's amazing, in the most literal sense. Only Goodell's NFL could manage this.

My girlfriend is red-green colorblind and she thought it was some kind of practice or scrimmage. Maybe that's an extreme case, but how did they not think of this issue??

TdRJkcu.gif

Eagles just bailed out by a totally bogus roughing the passer call that negated a pick near the end of the half that would have lead to dolphin points.

Eagles start the 2nd half with the ball, so that's a huge call that may have a direct impact on the game. Total phantom call. Stuff like this and PI calls really ruin the games. I get player safety but there should be a review system for these things. It helped my team in this case, but it's now (at least to me) a tainted game.

Of course I'll probably forget about it in 10 minutes, but still.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Also

So if Ben Roethlisberger is healthy enough to play the last 3 quarters, how is he not healthy enough to start? I'll never understand not starting a starter if he's healthy enough to play. He's facing the same risks now as he would had he started.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Speaking of Big Ben. Because Landry Jones is considerably injured, Heath Miller is the QB3 for the Steelers...

Not rooting for an injury ever, but that would be very interesting to watch.

Also

So if Ben Roethlisberger is healthy enough to play the last 3 quarters, how is he not healthy enough to start? I'll never understand not starting a starter if he's healthy enough to play. He's facing the same risks now as he would had he started.

It was more of a decision that the Browns are a weaker opponent and Landry Jones could beat them.

If Ben is at 80% for this game, if he sat out and had the BYE next week, he could be at 100% in a tougher game down the road.

Recruit_Banner.png

^^ Free Football Player Sim League -- Click Here ^^

I still totally disagree with that way of thinking. If you want to take advantage of the bye then you sit him out. If you're in pads, you're considered 100%. You have to look at it as that he player is always a play away from playing, even if it's the second play of the game. If that extra week was SO important then they shouldn't risk a guy playing 99% of the plays.

Edit: Bradford is hurt!!! Finally!!! He had been playing better, but mostly by default. Sanchez sucks but I hope Bradfoed is hurt just enough that nobody thinks about even talking extension again.

Edit2

Possible broken collar bone for Bradford. Perfect!!!

Eagles just bailed out by a totally bogus roughing the passer call that negated a pick near the end of the half that would have lead to dolphin points.

Eagles start the 2nd half with the ball, so that's a huge call that may have a direct impact on the game. Total phantom call. Stuff like this and PI calls really ruin the games. I get player safety but there should be a review system for these things. It helped my team in this case, but it's now (at least to me) a tainted game.

Of course I'll probably forget about it in 10 minutes, but still.

There are bogus PI calls all season long that decide games, but they generally get overlooked. A few weeks ago, the Bills had a clean block on a long 3rd or 4th down that was called PI, which gave Jacksonville a new set of downs on the way to an eventual score. The Jaguars offense should have been off the field, but due to refs overprotecting the offense, the Bills lost the game.

Too much of that this season.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Rams weren't exactly great, but the Bears went into St. Louis without McPhee or Forte and straightup kicked their ass. Rams got an easy score out of the gates but after that it was all Bears. What a beating. Rams look sorry as hell.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Lions hadn't beaten the Packers in Green Bay (or Wisconsin) since 1991, right?

This would be the most unassuming Lions team to end that streak, I'd think. They had some good teams in the early 90's, had some good teams recently, even the 0-16 Lions were no guarantee of losing there because Lambeau Field was Game 16 for them and there was the thought they'd do everything possible to win that game.

So of course the Lions would miss the PAT that would put them up 9. And a fumble is going to get overturned because the runner's forearm was down....

The Lions are....this is incredible. Amazing. What a loss this could be. Historically inept.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Lions hadn't beaten the Packers in Green Bay (or Wisconsin) since 1991, right?

This would be the most unassuming Lions team to end that streak, I'd think. They had some good teams in the early 90's, had some good teams recently, even the 0-16 Lions were no guarantee of losing there because Lambeau Field was Game 16 for them and there was the thought they'd do everything possible to win that game.

So of course the Lions would miss the PAT that would put them up 9. And a fumble is going to get overturned because the runner's forearm was down....

Bad Lions: They give up the touchdown. Packers pull to within 2 with 32 seconds left.

Good Lions: 2-point conversion not converted.

Bad Lions: Calvin Johnson mishandles the onside kick, Packers recover at the 50.

Archived