2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lions hadn't beaten the Packers in Green Bay (or Wisconsin) since 1991, right?

This would be the most unassuming Lions team to end that streak, I'd think. They had some good teams in the early 90's, had some good teams recently, even the 0-16 Lions were no guarantee of losing there because Lambeau Field was Game 16 for them and there was the thought they'd do everything possible to win that game.

So of course the Lions would miss the PAT that would put them up 9. And a fumble is going to get overturned because the runner's forearm was down....

Bad Lions: They give up the touchdown. Packers pull to within 2 with 32 seconds left.

Good Lions: 2-point conversion not converted.

Bad Lions: Calvin Johnson mishandles the onside kick, Packers recover at the 50.

Good (enough) Lions: Defense does enough to keep the Packers limited to a 52-yrd FG attempt. Kick no good. Yay underdogs!

That kick was awful. Granted, a 52-yarder, but that kick looked like one of those halftime kicks where a guy's trying to win pizza for a month.

10-6. WTF. Why should Romo even bother at this point?

Honestly, how this team plays. I'd consider it good to get even CLOSE to .500.

GET A COMPETENT BACKUP JERRY. Cassel and Weeden both suck a--. There's a reason why both were benchwarmers before coming to Dallas.

I would think at this point that even the most blindly loyal Cowboy fan has to admit it isn't just quarterback. Your teams has holes.

I would think at this point that even the most blindly loyal Cowboy fan has to admit it isn't just quarterback. Your teams has holes.

Yes, the Defense needs a lot more depth; at pretty much every position. They're getting overworked and stretched out so badly because of how inept the offense is.

No Defense really can preform good if their Offense goes 3-and-out nine times out of 10.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Archived