2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

First and goal with the two minute warning coming up and you run 3 pass plays. Idiotic. Odell Beckham doesn't put the ball away so no touchdown catch. Dumb. Gift interception and doofus lands on the ball and doesn't catch it. 4th and ten and you give up the middle to Amendola.

Giants handed that game to New England.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Man, the good guys never win.

And the plague strikes back. The Giants need to go 5-11 for all I care.......

We get it goo, Eli didn't want to go to San Diego (who would, that's a :censored:-storm organization). I'm so tired of your shtick.
WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK?! Either the Plague loses to an ugly looking team like Cincinnati, or Arizona in the Super Bowl, The Chargers suck anyway! They let me down! I guess you have to ban me then.

I would think at this point that even the most blindly loyal Cowboy fan has to admit it isn't just quarterback. Your teams has holes.

Yes, the Defense needs a lot more depth; at pretty much every position. They're getting overworked and stretched out so badly because of how inept the offense is.

No Defense really can preform good if their Offense goes 3-and-out nine times out of 10.

The 2000 Baltimore Ravens says hi.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Giants blew this.

Does anyone want to win the NFC East?

Man, the NFC East seems to want to toe-to-toe with the AFC South for incompetence this year. Both divisions could very well yield sub .500 winning % division champs.

OF COURSE THEY DID! LET JOHN MARA FIRE COUGHLIN THIS YEAR! THEY F'N SUCK!!

What's wrong with this guy?

I'm mad right now and I'm starting to think Cincinnati will win the MNF game. I have no intention of holding this board hostage but I am emotionally disabled. Right now I was thinking about a bunch of huge triple D breasted women dancing in the stands wearing the Bengals throwback jerseys from the 80's dancing to hard rock while their team is obviously winning tomorrow night! I have mental problems okay. Just leave me alone.

I'm mad right now and I'm starting to think Cincinnati will win the MNF game. I have no intention of holding this board hostage but I am emotionally disabled. Right now I was thinking about a bunch of huge triple D breasted women dancing in the stands wearing the Bengals throwback jerseys from the 80's dancing to hard rock while their team is obviously winning tomorrow night! I have mental problems okay. Just leave me alone.

:blink:

IUe6Hvh.png

It's best not to be terribly emotionally invested in professional sports. It saves on the angst and frustrations with a team that either is having a bad season or flat sucks.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Very good point about the Giants & the red zone. Now lost both the Cowboys & Patriots games with late strangleholdson the red zone.

Tell me again how much of a genius Tom Coughlin is.

Edelman is out. We're on to Buffalo. Undefeated streak. We're on to Buffalo.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived