2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't. Green Bay has some issues on offense, and I kinda half expect the Hawks to miss the playoffs this year.

Ditto. Carolina looks awesome and Seattle is probably more likely to miss than make the playoffs this year.

Whatever mojo the Pack had to start the season is gone now. The Panthers are playing and beating everyone in front of them. They're good. Cards too.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I don't. Green Bay has some issues on offense, and I kinda half expect the Hawks to miss the playoffs this year.

Ditto. Carolina looks awesome and Seattle is probably more likely to miss than make the playoffs this year.

Whatever mojo the Pack had to start the season is gone now. The Panthers are playing and beating everyone in front of them. They're good. Cards too.

Defense too.

Any mojo the Packers had to start the season was a result of the schedule more than anything else. We saw what happened when the Pack had to play a couple good teams. That mojo didn't impress Denver or Carolina much.

Carolina and Arizona are the best teams in the NFC. There's a pretty significant drop off after that.

BB52Big.jpg

Glazer: Manziel lied to the Browns coaching staff about age of video. Plus, Manziel told people who shot video to lie as well.

--

...and your career is over in Cleveland. I guess congratulations are in order?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Glazer: Manziel lied to the Browns coaching staff about age of video. Plus, Manziel told people who shot video to lie as well.

--

Telling others to lie on your behalf is definitely worse than actually lying. Kid has to remember- this is his profession, not some camp counsellor he's lying to.

He'll probably 'visit' 2-3 NFL camps next summer, & sign on as a backup once some injuries kick in.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

It's not even the fact that he lied that would bother me - it's the fact that he's dumb enough to lie about something that's so easily verified that would make me not want him around. If someone lies and creates a very elaborate deception that only trained professionals can sort out, then you just have to applaud them. But if a guy is like 'uh... like.... um..... that was like a while ago.... and... uhhhh.... like..... that's not even me, it's just some guy that looks like me....." then do you want that guy holding any position with responsibility in your company?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

@mikefreemanNFL

--

Telling others to lie on your behalf is definitely worse than actually lying. Kid has to remember- this is his profession, not some camp counsellor he's lying to.

He'll probably 'visit' 2-3 NFL camps next summer, & sign on as a backup once some injuries kick in.

His next team will have a star on their helmets.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

@mikefreemanNFL

--

His next team will have a star on their helmets.

I don't know, I can't think of any reason why the Patriots would want him.

I wonder how many times in the last two years that the crew in Browns front office has thought "we should have drafted Bridgewater." I'm betting it's been a bunch.

BB52Big.jpg

I wonder how many times in the last two years that the crew in Browns front office has thought "we should have drafted Bridgewater." I'm betting it's been a bunch.

The story at the time was, both the Vikings and the Browns were trying to trade up for Manziel at the same time, and the Browns offer was better, so the Vikes got "stuck" taking Bridgewater. I'm not sure if that's all true... Vikings' brass denied it, of course, but it just goes to show you. This stuff still comes down to luck, so often.

Take the Patriots. They get praise for drafting Brady while everyone else passed, but if they were so smart on that one, why'd they wait until the 6th round?

Da Bears with the upset. Who had the Pack falling to the Lions and Bears at home?

And they get the suddenly red hot Lions (did I just type that?) in Detroit next.

This was recorded during the 3rd quarter of today's game. NSFW, but worth a watch.

I like how around 4:00 dude "breaks the 4th wall" and gets real. "Matthew Stafford is sticking his d... right in this defense".

5:09->end is priceless.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived