2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

Glazer: Manziel lied to the Browns coaching staff about age of video. Plus, Manziel told people who shot video to lie as well.

--

...and your career is over in Cleveland. I guess congratulations are in order?

Time to break out that Manziel jersey which was just meant for a Halloween costume and to use it ironically. B)

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Kansas City started the season 1-5, and are now 5-5 and currently in the playoff hunt. Are they good or are they bad? I swear this team confuses me.

Just consider their coach. It doesn't matter, they'll never win a meaningful game or any game that requires them to execute a 2-minute offense.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This was recorded during the 3rd quarter of today's game. NSFW, but worth a watch.

I like how around 4:00 dude "breaks the 4th wall" and gets real. "Matthew Stafford is sticking his d... right in this defense".

5:09->end is priceless.

Oh my Lord, this guy rules.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

This was recorded during the 3rd quarter of today's game. NSFW, but worth a watch.

I like how around 4:00 dude "breaks the 4th wall" and gets real. "Matthew Stafford is sticking his d... right in this defense".

5:09->end is priceless.

Oh my Lord, this guy rules.

Love it. At what point during game day does he put on the eye-black?

Miami's season couldn't end soon enough.

That's how I feel 'bout the Cowboys. Thanks to the Giants deciding they don't want to win the division right now, the Cowboys still have a chance. Even though we realistically don't, but mathematically we do.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Stevie Johnson is still in the league with the Chargers?

Terrance Newman is still in the league with the Vikings?

Honestly, I'm STILL not sure how good Matt Ryan is.

Yes.

Yes.

He is (and was) a product of the talent that is (and was) around him. Gonzalez is retired, White is out of his prime, and when Jones is locked up by opposing defenders, he can rarely do anything. I still think he can be a Top 10 QB, but he's just hanging outside of that right now.

Between that defensive holding call and then the clock running, the referees almost (and still might have) completely turned another game around. I literally tuned in with around 1:30 remaining in the game and saw two impactful decisions by the referees. What a joke.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Now they're saying the clock thing was right, but they called it the wrong thing? And where's the holding against Denver now? Seriously it's a coin flip whether a drive ends or is extended by referees.

Archived