2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why benching Manziel was so stupid. You're the G-ddamn Cleveland Browns. Your coach was your fifth options after even Josh McDaniels turned your clown college down. You're not even the original team! So stop with this "we're a storied franchise with a tradition to uphold, and Mr. Manziel TARNISHED that" nonsense. If you really cared? You wouldn't have replaced your uniforms with ideas fond on Nike's cutting room floor.

Burn the team to the ground. They offend me by their presence.

You're acting like Manziel would have made a difference. Have you seen him play? His best game as a pro was when he threw for 300+ yards yet only managed to hang a whopping 7 points on the board. Manziel is just another in a very long line of mistakes made by the Browns 2.0, but that's beside the point. Cleveland 2.0 is hardly the only team that would have benched Manziel for his behavior. That aside, using the "storied franchise" bull- :censored: as part of the the reasoning for benching Johnny Drunkard is as disingenuous as it is stupid.

I guess the Browns 2.0 are what happens when you build a stadium on the burial ground of an actual storied franchise. That franchise deserves what it gets. Long live the REAL Cleveland Browns! B)

Oh, and you're right about that stuff with the uniforms.

BB52Big.jpg

The new Cleveland Browns are like those Louie Vuton bags that are sold on the street. The bag says Louie Vuton, but they are cheap poorly made knock off from China.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Cleveland Browns vs. Detroit Lions

what happens next?

Lake Erie catches fire.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Somehow, I think the Browns are getting closer and closer to disproving the "broken clock is right twice a day" expression.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

This is why benching Manziel was so stupid. You're the G-ddamn Cleveland Browns. Your coach was your fifth options after even Josh McDaniels turned your clown college down. You're not even the original team! So stop with this "we're a storied franchise with a tradition to uphold, and Mr. Manziel TARNISHED that" nonsense. If you really cared? You wouldn't have replaced your uniforms with ideas fond on Nike's cutting room floor.

Burn the team to the ground. They offend me by their presence.

"Of all the Cleveland Browns in the world, you're the Cleveland Browniest."

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

You know the Browns and Lions met in four NFL Championship Games between 1952-1957

Alas, NFL Films doesn't show much of the pre-SB era for casual fans to care... might as well have been 1852-1857.

Jim Brown is the GOAT... & yet Jerry Rice keeps topping the list.

If the Browns & Lions met in the SB, would Lake Erie light on fire?

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Very likely since the rest of the world would be engulfed in fire too

The funniest part of that joke is that not even Buffalo would be invited to that Lake Erie party.

lols Buffalo

@2001mark

Very likely since the rest of the world would be engulfed in fire too

The funniest part of that joke is that not even Buffalo would be invited to that Lake Erie party.

lols Buffalo

My Lake Erie Bowl participants are ready. They could play the game at snowy Orchard Park.

Holy boats, I still give the worse loss to the Browns because tied & self inflicted mistake on a relatively 'easy' FG attempt.

@2001mark

Archived