2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this bad?

XpxWKry.png

Did the Florida Marlins have this many departures after both championship runs?

Yes,and they still haven't recovered.

Well, they recovered from the first one.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The 2015 Vikings may or may not go anywhere, but at least they've already assured themselves of being the answer to a trivia question: "Who was the first team to successfully attempt a PAT from the 15-yard line under the new rule?"

CCSLC signature.png

Am I the only one who hates the title of this thread? It's more bloated than Geno Smith's destroyed, swollen jaw.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

11868821_860840443971730_1342938729_n.jp

There goes the Jets season before it even began.

Please, the Jets are better without him.

Bear in mind that Ryan Fitzmagic is their starter now.

RE: Please, the Jets are better without him. Fitz has by far the most upside of any QB available.

Am I the only one who hates the title of this thread? It's more bloated than Geno Smith's destroyed, swollen jaw.

There are diminishing returns with wacky thread titles, for sure.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The 2015 Vikings may or may not go anywhere, but at least they've already assured themselves of being the answer to a trivia question: "Who was the first team to successfully attempt a PAT from the 15-yard line under the new rule?"

Preseason doesn't count. If you check the NFL record book the first person to successfully make a 2 point conversion was Cleveland Browns punter Tom Tupa in week 1 of the 1994 regular season.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks with broken jaw. He was sucker punched by IK Enemkpali in the locker room

#CryingLolEmojis

This ranks right up here with the buttfumble in "Jettiness".

6uXNWAo.png

Archived