2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, the Bears really didn't deserve to win this.

Edit: See!? See!?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I'm attending my first Raiders game today. I :censored:ing love the view. Sitting above the Black Hole in the South Endzone, BART line to the north, and AL's pissed off flame body to the east. And no annoying pointless idiotic banter, now if only The Raiders were actually worth watching, things would be absolutely perfect!

I'm still holding out hope for the Jets in the Wild Card.

Thats lucky for you because they currently have one of two wild card spots.

Patriots/Eagles = flag city so far.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm still holding out hope for the Jets in the Wild Card.

Thats lucky for you because they currently have one of two wild card spots.

Patriots/Eagles = flag city so far.

apparently this ref crew was supposed to work snf but was demotes because they mess up sp much and the league didn't want them on natl TV. i just turned the game on but ave heard from several people that they're ruining the game by flagging everything and not starting clocks correctly.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I hope Robbie Gould gets run over by a cement truck for Christmas.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived