buzzcut

2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

Those two plays by Brady made every Patriots fan experience both ends of the emotional spectrum within a 20 second span

So... the Eagles have two ST TDs and a defensive TD. Chip Kelly's offense and QB blow, and this bitch referee sucks, but theyre catching a few breaks against a banged-up NE team.

apparently Kelly yelled at her to stop being intimidated and call what she sees. this whole crew stinks and whoever hired that woman should be fired.

jason Peters is false starting every play but they've only called one. He has basically given up. Fairly certain he is the unnamed player that said he wont play hurt or give anything extra for Chip. Also said he doesn't care if Chip is the coach next year.

LOL Miami had no business winning today. So many miscues on offense and miss-tackles on defense, but somehow they came away with a win against this no-named Ravens team.

Bills win. Seahawks win. Pats lose. It's been a good NFL day.

EDIT: MVP Cam Newton is really fun to watch.

Meh. 10-2 is still a great record and I'm sure most fans would be happy to see their team have that record. I'm no different. Tom Brady was able to almost lead this team, with an offensive line and wide receiver corps being held together by bubble gum and duct tape, to within a touchdown after being down big in the 4th. MVP quality.

Sproles is great. Helluva player and I enjoyed watching him play.

Bills win. Seahawks win. Pats lose. It's been a good NFL day.

EDIT: MVP Cam Newton is really fun to watch.

Cam Newton is legit and he's only going to get better.

What. A. Game.

12-0.

Keep pounding.

You honestly can't deny Cam as an MVP. You can't deny this team. This is fun to watch, and I know I have to enjoy every moment.

I think people should stop debating whether Tom Brady is the best QB of all time, and maybe start debating whether he's the greatest individual player of all time. Watching your team play against him is like fighting Mike Tyson in Punchout - it's not over until the clock hits zero, and the split second that you let your guard down, he knocks you out. Watching the game as a fan, there was never a single second that I felt safe, and if he had even a little bit of talent around him (other than that tight end - he was pretty good) Tom Brady could have won this game despite the Eagles scoring three times on ST and D. I simply can't imagine what it would be like to be a Patriots fan and get to watch him every single week.

Chip Kelly is being praised for sorta demoting Demarco Murray, and Murray is getting slaughtered on the post game show for how much faster the offense looks when he's not in there dragging it down. WHat a disaster that signing was - I guarantee both sides would rip up that deal and start over if it was possible. At this point one can only hope for a long term injury so that they don't feel obligated to put him in the games at all once Ryan Mathews comes back.

I think people should stop debating whether Tom Brady is the best QB of all time, and maybe start debating whether he's the greatest individual player of all time. Watching your team play against him is like fighting Mike Tyson in Punchout - it's not over until the clock hits zero, and the split second that you let your guard down, he knocks you out. Watching the game as a fan, there was never a single second that I felt safe, and if he had even a little bit of talent around him (other than that tight end - he was pretty good) Tom Brady could have won this game despite the Eagles scoring three times on ST and D. I simply can't imagine what it would be like to be a Patriots fan and get to watch him every single week.

That lead never felt safe, even up 21 with 8 minutes left

That was one of the weirdest games I've ever watched. How often do you give up two special teams TD's and a 99-yard pick 6 in one game? Just need to rebound strong against the Texans. If we lose that game, I'll be worried. For now, I'm still confident in our team.

That was one of the weirdest games I've ever watched. How often do you give up two special teams TD's and a 99-yard pick 6 in one game? Just need to rebound strong against the Texans. If we lose that game, I'll be worried. For now, I'm still confident in our team.

How could you not have confidence in any team with Tom Brady as QB? Seriously - those D and ST scores weren't really flukes, but simply aren't going to happen that often - especially not three in one game.

Maybe this is a case of lust from afar, but I really hope you guys appreciate what you've been lucky enough to get to watch for the past 15 years. I don't know how you go from barely-average college player drafted in the 6th round to the undisputed (in my eyes, at least) GOAT QB, but that's what happened. He's just on a different level than anyone else that's played in the league during his time, including Rodgers and Manning. Manning at times looked to be on that level, but I think it's been proven that at no point of Manning's career would you choose him over Brady if you had to play one game and one game only - or have one play left in the game and could choose either to run it.

Don't you think bad defenses and rules that heavily favor the offense have something to do with that? He is a HOFer...no doubt. One of the best? Yes. But THE best? I can't say that QBs in the past with these rules wouldn't be better. But it's all hypothetical, so it is a very subjective matter.

How could you not have confidence in any team with Tom Brady as QB? Seriously - those D and ST scores weren't really flukes, but simply aren't going to happen that often - especially not three in one game.

Maybe this is a case of lust from afar, but I really hope you guys appreciate what you've been lucky enough to get to watch for the past 15 years. I don't know how you go from barely-average college player drafted in the 6th round to the undisputed (in my eyes, at least) GOAT QB, but that's what happened. He's just on a different level than anyone else that's played in the league during his time, including Rodgers and Manning. Manning at times looked to be on that level, but I think it's been proven that at no point of Manning's career would you choose him over Brady if you had to play one game and one game only - or have one play left in the game and could choose either to run it.

I absolutely see where you're coming from, but the team is still 53 players. I have no doubt we'll make the playoffs, but with Brady getting older and coming off of a Super Bowl, the goal is to win another one. If we lose three games in a row, with two being to wild card caliber teams, then something is wrong with the team and it needs to be fixed for us to have a chance at our goal. Like I said, the team is 53 players and Brady can only do so much. If the coaches aren't doing their jobs well, or the players around him don't provide enough support, then the team won't win it all regardless of how Brady plays.

Chip Kelly is being praised for sorta demoting Demarco Murray, and Murray is getting slaughtered on the post game show for how much faster the offense looks when he's not in there dragging it down. WHat a disaster that signing was - I guarantee both sides would rip up that deal and start over if it was possible. At this point one can only hope for a long term injury so that they don't feel obligated to put him in the games at all once Ryan Mathews comes back.

Murray's 2015 season is the result of the big number of carries he had in 2014.....the Jamal Anderson Theory.

Now Murray did what he needed to do to get his big payday, but he may be a season away from really being anything near his 2014 numbers.

I'm still holding out hope for the Jets in the Wild Card.

Thats lucky for you because they currently have one of two wild card spots.

Patriots/Eagles = flag city so far.

apparently this ref crew was supposed to work snf but was demotes because they mess up sp much and the league didn't want them on natl TV. i just turned the game on but ave heard from several people that they're ruining the game by flagging everything and not starting clocks correctly.
Yeah that crew was horrid last week in the Cardinals-49ers game. The roughing the passer call on the Niners was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Also they didn't know what a dead ball foul was. Coaches and players from both teams tore them a new one.

Patriots just need to get to the finish line now... let the AFC welcome Gronk & Edelman back in January with open arms.