2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That challenge by Gruden was just dumb. I'm biased as hell and even I thought Nick O'Leary was still in bounds.

EDIT: I gained a lot of respect for Kirk Cousins this week. I definitely had my doubts about him at the beginning of the season.

That challenge by Gruden was just dumb. I'm biased as hell and even I thought Nick O'Leary was still in bounds.

EDIT: I gained a lot of respect for Kirk Cousins this week. I definitely had my doubts about him at the beginning of the season.

Sounds like you like that.

15 years and still no playoffs for the Bills. I wish I had been a fan in the 90s because it would have been a lot more fun.

EDIT: Giants are a good team. I'd be super frustrated if I were a fan of them, but they're almost always in every game, including this one.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Sounds like you like that.

15 years and still no playoffs for the Bills. I wish I had been a fan in the 90s because it would have been a lot more fun.

EDIT: Giants are a good team. I'd be super frustrated if I were a fan of them, but they're almost always in every game, including this one.

Kirk-Cousins-thumbs-up.jpg

This is my first time this year watching Jameis Winston. That guy obviously has a ton of talent, but good Lord, it seemed like he was on the verge of completely losing his composure about a half dozen times tonight. He let the Rams' D really get under his skin, and that rant against the special teams seemed less like motivation, and more like a bit of a tantrum, to me. Is he always like that?

The Rams do that to a lot of teams. They have a financial incentive to do so.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Too bad Cleveland's coach and president have spent the season with their heads up their asses. Manziel might not be the best ever, but he's at least pretty good! He's doing a decent Russell Wilson impersonation and the Browns have been in the game all day.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

A hefty fine of $25M+ and a 2 game suspension sounds pretty fair for Beckham Jr

The Carolina fan in me says 'hell yeah', but i'd be screwed in fantasy. So i'm 50/50.

I never thought I'd say this, but it seems like the Carolina fan in you is your rational side.

Archived