buzzcut

2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

I lost a lot of respect for OBJ today. There's no excuse for his actions, no matter what. He should've been ejected in the first half.

That challenge by Gruden was just dumb. I'm biased as hell and even I thought Nick O'Leary was still in bounds.

EDIT: I gained a lot of respect for Kirk Cousins this week. I definitely had my doubts about him at the beginning of the season.

Edited by 1insaneguy

That challenge by Gruden was just dumb. I'm biased as hell and even I thought Nick O'Leary was still in bounds.

EDIT: I gained a lot of respect for Kirk Cousins this week. I definitely had my doubts about him at the beginning of the season.

Sounds like you like that.

15 years and still no playoffs for the Bills. I wish I had been a fan in the 90s because it would have been a lot more fun.

EDIT: Giants are a good team. I'd be super frustrated if I were a fan of them, but they're almost always in every game, including this one.

Sounds like you like that.

15 years and still no playoffs for the Bills. I wish I had been a fan in the 90s because it would have been a lot more fun.

EDIT: Giants are a good team. I'd be super frustrated if I were a fan of them, but they're almost always in every game, including this one.

Kirk-Cousins-thumbs-up.jpg

Whew, thought Beckham was gonna be the hero for a second. Fortunately there's right in the world. #KeepPounding

(And yes, Norman was bad too, but at least people know he's a jerk on the field.)

Raiders in Prime form today.

That gif of Cam nodding his head like "I got this" after OBJ scored is fantastic. Give him the trophy.

This is my first time this year watching Jameis Winston. That guy obviously has a ton of talent, but good Lord, it seemed like he was on the verge of completely losing his composure about a half dozen times tonight. He let the Rams' D really get under his skin, and that rant against the special teams seemed less like motivation, and more like a bit of a tantrum, to me. Is he always like that?

The Rams do that to a lot of teams. They have a financial incentive to do so.

With a 5-8 record, Jags still have a chance for the playoffs.

week 16 & 17:

Jags win and Titans win

Jags can make the playoffs, not likely, but hopeful.

I dont understand how Odell Beckham was not ejected.

Too bad Cleveland's coach and president have spent the season with their heads up their asses. Manziel might not be the best ever, but he's at least pretty good! He's doing a decent Russell Wilson impersonation and the Browns have been in the game all day.

A hefty fine of $25M+ and a 2 game suspension sounds pretty fair for Beckham Jr

The Carolina fan in me says 'hell yeah', but i'd be screwed in fantasy. So i'm 50/50.

A hefty fine of $25M+ and a 2 game suspension sounds pretty fair for Beckham Jr

The Carolina fan in me says 'hell yeah', but i'd be screwed in fantasy. So i'm 50/50.

I never thought I'd say this, but it seems like the Carolina fan in you is your rational side.

I just realized this might be the Chargers last game in San Diego. If it ends up being that way, at least they went out with a win (...against Miami).

After owning the Stillers in the first half, it sure looks like the Broncos from last week are back in full force. Nobody can make a tackle.