2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Vikes lose tonight the dreaded 3-way tie situation will likely put them out. I cannot believe both Seattle and Carolina lost.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Implying the Chargers and/or Raiders and/or Rams move to LA before the 2016 season, where would they play while a Stadium is being built?

Probably the Rose Bowl, but the Coliseum could be used as well.

As discussed in the NFL Relocation Thread, the Rose Bowl Operating Co. (and thus the city of Pasadena) did not respond to the NFL's RFP in July.

Damn, these Cardinals are going to be a tough out. They're looking like the best team in the NFL currently. The Panthers should be very weary of the Cardinals.

My hope for the Super Bowl is anybody but the Patriots, Steelers or Redskins. I'd love to see a Cards-Panthers NFC title game, and a Bengals vs. anybody other than Patriots or Steelers, AFC title game.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

My hope for the Super Bowl is anybody but the Patriots, Steelers or Redskins. I'd love to see a Cards-Panthers NFC title game, and a Bengals vs. anybody other than Patriots or Steelers, AFC title game.

If Washington makes the SB, I might quit the NFL.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

That was about the most topsy-turvy day of NFL football I can remember.

We need the Steelers out of the playoffs. The NFL is better when they're not playing in January. This is a fact. Go Jets, go Chiefs.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Implying the Chargers and/or Raiders and/or Rams move to LA before the 2016 season, where would they play while a Stadium is being built?

Probably the Rose Bowl, but the Coliseum could be used as well.

As discussed in the NFL Relocation Thread, the Rose Bowl Operating Co. (and thus the city of Pasadena) did not respond to the NFL's RFP in July.

The Rose Bowl is limited in the number of events it can hold in a year, and IIRC they decided to hold a music festival instead of chasing an NFL team.

I'd love to hear both of your reasonings as to why the Redskins shouldn't be in the Superbowl.

Wait, are the Falcons still in the playoff hunt? Do they need to win AND have Minnesota lose tonight and next week to make it?

and Seattle has to lose at Arizona. Atlanta can only get in on 3-way tie and win the SOV tiebreaker

I'd love to hear both of your reasonings as to why the Redskins shouldn't be in the Superbowl.

Well, I'm a Cowboys fan, so the Washington Football Team can go suck a bag of male genitals.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

We need the Steelers out of the playoffs. The NFL is better when they're not playing in January. This is a fact.

No, it's your opinion and your opinion SUCKS! Go Steelers! We still have a chance for the playoffs.

If you guys can't beat us in two tries, you don't deserve to make the playoffs.

spacer.png

Good to be back in the playoffs. Now it will be interesting to see which Packer team shows up next week. It would be really nice to nab a division title.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived