The one photo that defines a player or career

infrared41

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Not sure what the right Ronda Rousey photo is, but her pre-match game face is incredible:

ronda-rousey-ufc-1752.jpg

Ronda Rousey was on the Howard Stern Show a few weeks ago. During the interview, Rousey said that she purposely took her time beating one of her opponents simply because she wanted to punish her. She is one bad ass fighter.

BB52Big.jpg

Tuck Rule defines the franchise for me. I am a Patriots fan btw.

Yet the most Patriots moment for me, side bar, was the Buffalo game. If you know, you know. (bow) 1998 Foxboro Stadium.

Here's a re-cap... http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2011/6/16/2225057/buffalo-bills-walk-off-foxboro-patriots

When they gave Jefferson the catch & down because as Flutie overheard the refs 'Just give it to them' lols. 6 seconds left, Bledsoe's heave to Glenn & a drop. What felt like 10 minutes, refs throw the amazingly late pass interference flag... next free play to Coates, ballgame.

Being a Patriots fan is like being a professional lottery winner.

Years later the Tuck Rule, when even that happened, it was as if yep, Patriots fandom is awesome- & they hadn't even won a single SB to that point.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

262311.jpg

by reputation:

Ty-Cobb-hard-slide.jpg

Many you could choose for each aspect of his game but here's one:

famous-elbows.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

A really good photo illustrating his batting stance may trump this, but this is a good one for him:

mlbf_20184323_th_43.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Couldn't fine one of Pete Rose actually gambling, so this will have to do (since no photo of him playing baseball is relevant anymore)

kane-pete-rose.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived