National Pro Football: Lone Star Drillers (1/10)

Mr. Sports Fanatic

Lone Star Drillers

---------------------------

Franchise History: 2015-present

Based In: The Woodlands, Texas (North of Houston just on route 45)

Arena/Stadium: Woodforest Bank Stadium (9,600) *stadium is also real

NFL Affiliate: Houston Texans

Team Colors: TBA

Namesake: I chose the Drillers team name because mainly in general Houston is one of Texas's top oil producers in the industry, and also in honor of the Houston Oilers who played for the NFL at the old Astrodome.

You need to upload your image to a site like imgur or photobucket. Then the site will give you some links somewhere on the page and you should click (to copy) the one next to IMG. Then insert that in the insert link icon (just below the size of font on your ribbon when you're post) by pressing CTRL + V. Then the image will show up when you post your post.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

You need to upload your image to a site like imgur or photobucket. Then the site will give you some links somewhere on the page and you should click (to copy) the one next to IMG. Then insert that in the insert link icon (just below the size of font on your ribbon when you're post) by pressing CTRL + V. Then the image will show up when you post your post

If you're on a mac you right click the image and select 'Copy Image Adress', then here, click the tree and right click, paste then hit OK and it should show up. I don't know about Windows. Im an Appleite :D

You need to upload your image to a site like imgur or photobucket. Then the site will give you some links somewhere on the page and you should click (to copy) the one next to IMG. Then insert that in the insert link icon (just below the size of font on your ribbon when you're post) by pressing CTRL + V. Then the image will show up when you post your post

If you're on a mac you right click the image and select 'Copy Image Adress', then here, click the tree and right click, paste then hit OK and it should show up. I don't know about Windows. Im an Appleite :D

If you're still having trouble, you can also post the images to Facebook (if you have one) and then drag them here.

fiowXOD.png

Archived