Laredo Lemurs Jersey Redesign

Roadrunner8ball

Hi all,

For those of you who don't know, the laredo Lemurs are an independent baseball team playing in the American Association. I found the team while looking through the baseball logos on the site. I went to see their jerseys and realized they could be improved a lot. For the template I took the template I currently use and blew it up to try to make it like the template dsaline uses in his fantastic USBL series. So here is the Laredo Lemurs

screenshot_63_zpstrfb7fuw.png

screenshot_64_zpsc4fpolip.pngscreenshot_65_zpszxegqycn.pngscreenshot_66_zps1zxi9skt.png

For the jerseys I went with a simple primary set, white at home, gray at away. It features the Lemurs script on the front. The hats feature the "angry lemur" logo. For the home alternate I went with the sand colored jersey with the Lemur head on the front. The hat features the 2 interlocking Ls. The away alt is a black jersey with sand colored sleeves. It features the interlock Ls on a black hat.

Laredo Ballpark is a hitters park as it has large outfield gaps. It's medium length down the lines but deep in center.

Enjoy!

They are the same league as my T-Bones (look in my favorite logos thing). I haven't looked at their page in a while so it may still say that they (KC) are in the Northern league (again, I haven't seen it in a while so I might be making no sense), but they actually moved to the American Association a few years ago.

I really like the home and road jerseys (I'm not feeling the alternates), but they would be even more amazing if you switched the colors of the crown and bill around (black crown with a tan/sand/gold bill).

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I love the use of gold on the home and away! unique look without being too ridiculous. Good work, but I am not sold on those alternates.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Revert the caps back to the primary (preferably as I stated earlier, switching the crown and bill colors). Then make the black jersey's sleeves black also and you have an exceptional set here.

Very nice. I think the mouth could probably be tweaked a little. The sneer coming from both sides of the mouth is a little odd.

He didn't make the logo, that's their real logo.

Also is that their stadium in real life or is it a new one that you came up with?

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Revert the caps back to the primary (preferably as I stated earlier, switching the crown and bill colors). Then make the black jersey's sleeves black also and you have an exceptional set here.

Also is that their stadium in real life or is it a new one that you came up with?

Thank you for the suggestion. For the stadium, it is not the one they just in real life, I came up with a new one.

Archived