derschwigg

NBA Rebrand :: Sonics Added! - 31/31

Thanks for the CC on the Hornets - I'll try and get to it when things slow down a little bit for me. In the mean time, here's the T-Wolves!

Jeeeeeeesus. This is brilliant!

fGJFhJa.png

Derschwigg- Presented by Fonts by Conrad

no jk, these are great! I've been away from the boards recently but this is just :jawdrop:

Thanks for the CC on the Hornets - I'll try and get to it when things slow down a little bit for me. In the mean time, here's the T-Wolves!

fGJFhJa.png

That wolf kind of looks like it's going Super Saiyan.

Derschwigg- Presented by Fonts by Conrad

no jk, these are great! I've been away from the boards recently but this is just :jawdrop:

What can I say? Conrad makes great work. :lol:

Here's the Kings! I put this together over lunch while waiting for some files to finish rendering.

tpQJmIf.png

Whaddya think?

I've always wanted for someone to do a modernization of the Cinci Royals basketball head for the Kings....

But I like your idea. It's simplistic.... but good.

If you wanted to incorporate a basketball in to your Kings logo, I suggest a simple design within the circular emblem on the "S-crown" logo. Otherwise your Kings concept is nice, clean, and something I could see on a basketball uniform.

If you wanted to incorporate a basketball in to your Kings logo, I suggest a simple design within the circular emblem on the "S-crown" logo. Otherwise your Kings concept is nice, clean, and something I could see on a basketball uniform.

I tried it before I posted it - it gets a little lost in the minutiae, and the line weight consistency is thrown off. I might try a simple roundel, like what the Celtics have though.

Love it.

T-Wolves kinda look like puppies i mean it looks good but add some teeth or something fierce other than that everything else is great.

Here's the Kings! I put this together over lunch while waiting for some files to finish rendering.

tpQJmIf.png

Whaddya think?

That Kings logo doe!!! Especially with the rook!! Gonna upload this tonight for myLeague in NBA2K16!

I would have put that nuggets logo 2nd in my Logolympiad rankings.

I would have put that nuggets logo 2nd in my Logolympiad rankings.

Thanks! I found out about the Logolympiad too late, otherwise, I would have absolutely entered. I have to defend my title, afterall...unless...it comes to a single round play-off.

whoa.... Kings and Nuggets are alot better and huge upgrade!

I like it but there is something about the face that looks off. It appears the face is supposed to be looking at something to the right but the eye seems to be looking directly at me instead of straight ahead.