MCH's Baseball Template - Download NOW!

martymcfry

I haven't found a baseball template in svg that I really like, so I made one. The template I wanted was something clean and simple, and also, similarly looking to the GUD football template. Here is the first draft:
Z3FilSo.png
Thoughts? Once this is complete I will release a vector file.

SVG File- http://www.filedropper.com/baseballtemplatev22

I like it! What I would want to see, though, is some concepts on this template. It might change my look on it, for good or ill. It's a fantastic start!

Thanks for reminding me to do this. I'm working on it now and I've already got some improvements, mainly in the width between the sleeve and the main part of the jersey.

In my opinion, the undershirt and socks are just as much a part of the uniform as the other pieces. In the examples we have seen on the field (Rangers, Astros) changing those two items along with the hat gives the uniform a completely different look. I would consider adding these to your template. You certainly accomplished your mission of a clean, user-friendly template.

The update looks good. Something else I would like to see is a batting helmet instead of the back of the cap. Good Work So Far!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

The update is nice, but it looks a little too cartoony for me.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

The update looks good. Something else I would like to see is a batting helmet instead of the back of the cap. Good Work So Far!

Ask, and you shall receive

cPnFmT5.png

I also adjusted the hat a little bit to make it look more like a real cap.

The update is nice, but it looks a little too cartoony for me.

I can see why you would call it that. But the idea here was to be simple, and with the thick outline that can sometimes look cartoony. I was trying for that though.

I would extend the undershirt a little. Any chance we get it in .psd as well?

If there's anyone who wants to convert it, that's fine with me. I can't do it for you though.

I'm REALLY liking the look of it. It'll be for Paint initially, right? I still want to see a coloured uniform, but right now...take my download/money! Great work!

Nope, I'm an Inkscape user, so it'll be in SVG. I'll get it uploaded as soon as I can.

I'm REALLY liking the look of it. It'll be for Paint initially, right? I still want to see a coloured uniform, but right now...take my download/money! Great work!

Nope, I'm an Inkscape user, so it'll be in SVG. I'll get it uploaded as soon as I can.

Am I allowed to convert it into PDN, with your permission?

Archived