Which jersey should i buy?

Puckguy14

I went with the Sens third although I like their roads better, those just weren't in the running. Minnesota's roads and San Jose's thirds are also really nice, but you gotta go with the soon to be Eastern Conference Champion. And hey Rog, lay off, some of us like the Wild's colors and I think they look fine on people (like me for one). :D

i loved that article, i hope my boys read that a couple times.  

I think foote's quote is board material enough.  

Has this man looked at the avalanche darks? Much much worse.

This man is obviously a rube with a typewriter, but im sure the 5 real avalanche fans actually enjoy his bullplop.

Just Sports USA, Sunvalley Mall, Concord, CA

*Buy One Get One Half Off

Note: Have some authentic Minnesota Wild, San Jose; sale is on everything in the store

funny, seems to like every time I walk into that store they have that sale! ???  not just the sunvalley store either. the just sports store at hilltop mall in richmond does the same thing.

I know shirtique in sunvalley also has a good selection of nhl jerseys. dont know if they are on sale or not though. I do know that they have a couple of those "stormy waters" lightning thirds though!  :laugh:

I know shirtique in sunvalley also has a good selection of nhl jerseys. dont know if they are on sale or not though. I do know that they have a couple of those "stormy waters" lightning thirds though!

Their "website" says they have NHL jerseys for $24.99.  Is there anyone who can verify that for me?  And if so, what's available?

Rob

Rob that is confirmed!  They do have $24.99 NHL jerseys, BUT there is a catch.  They are all pre-2000/01 jerseys.  At the Sunvalley store, I excahnged my Bucs jersey that I used to make fun of Raider fans for a Predators home and Mighty Ducks road alt.  I went down there yesterday and they only have Mighty Ducks home and road alts, Tampa Bay alts (Large only, ugh!), and some kids and toddler sizes.  

SHB or Rob, do you know if Hilltop has other ones?  I would like to find Vancouver's first alt or Tampa's alt.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

hilltop doesnt have a very good hockey selection. all youre gonna find there is sharks :) , kings  :angry: , and some avalanche, red wings, and penguins jerseys. its been a few weeks since Ive been there though. I work out in the richmond area so Im not out there all the time. (they think they found Laci over there though)

there is also the Valley hockey store in livermore that sells a decent selection of NHL jerseys.

I leave for work now.  When I get home the jersey of what I will buy will be posted.  If you haven't voted, hurry!  You have until 12am PT.

Oh sorry guys!  Forgive me for leaving you hanging!  I've worked 5 days in a row.  I went to go today to get it when I dropped off the parents at the Oakland Airport, but the place was closed.  I will go tomorrow.  I will also take a digi pic of me in it.  For those who are fans of the team playing against in the playoffs, please don't be offended!

Went to the place in Oakland, none of the finalists, except San Jose third.  Going to the place at my mall, if there's nothing there, then I am going to go with RCS.

Archived