Sign in to follow this  
deked73

St. Louis Blues uniforms and logo concepts

Idea I thought about the other day. Mixing some old designs with the present designs and adding the "Long Live The Note" in the color, Creating a Blues version of the STL inspired from the Cards. Made a lighter shade of blue for the Bues plus dropping the yellow to match the name. Just toying around with ideas for the HJC.

bluesconcept.png

bluesconcept5.png

bluesconcept3.png

bluesconcept4.png

bluesconcept2.png

bluesstlconcept.pngbluesconceptlogos.pngbluesstlconcept2.png

C&C welcome negative or positive help me make better designs

I really like the first set you made with the music staff. I think if you reversed the Royal and Navy on the road version you'd have something great.

It's a beautiful set there

You should use the STL logo in place of the roundel on the shoulders

You should've used the STL as a shoulder patch. It's that good.

these are all first ideas and subject to change. I think i will replace the roundel with the monogram before i send it to HJC. I appreciate the help with it and I dont know how many of you all actually go to hockeyjerseyconcepts,com but if you havent gone there yet, stop in and take a look, A few different votes going on also for Concept of the Week and the WWE themed designs soon.

I'd angle the monogram to be match the note's vertical bar. That would be a nice tie-in.

Man these are all great ideas. One thing though: the triple blue w/ the roundel looks a bit like the Blue Jackets alt.