Sport Billy

U.S. Soccer New Logo?

Hmm... Not feeling this. Nothing says soccer about it

That is one nice shield.

Yeah, where is the angry Uncle Sam kicking a soccer ball?!

It seems a little too vertical. Otherwise, though, glad to finally be out of the 1980s.

Tell that to a third of Europe.

improvement but it's so darn close to perfection.

It's nice logo overall, not in love with the USA font but I does fit the theme pretty well. My only wish as that the kept the current crest outline as I think it's become very identifiable with US Soccer.

I wish there was a soccer ball on top of the stripes but I can live with it how it is. Upgrade for sure, but kind of lacking.

Like I said in the large soccer thread, it's alright. A few tweaks from being fantastic, but it's a perfectly fine crest.

For me, I'm in the middle. I like the darker colors, but I really liked the other one, this new crest is kind of blah.

The current crest is just too dated and has out stayed it's welcome IMO. This new crest (as I said in the soccer thread) is by no means perfect, but it is a nice and clean crest design that looks like it can be very versatile in its application. The Centennial crest was obviously loved by a great number of the supporters and I'm very happy that they seemingly took that into consideration when coming up with this new design.

It's certainly better, but not the best out there. I wish the white border was thinner and the navy blue keyline was thicker.

Like it, but don't LOVE it...can't we just get the centennial crest and call it a day?

Nike_Football_USA_Centennial_Jersey__3__

Perhaps there was an intentional move to not have stars on it since the current one looks like it's trying to claim three titles.

The only thing that really bugged about the old logo was the reverse flag: red plain with blue and white stripes.

I like that. It's simplistic for a logo. Nothing distracting about it. Will sit well on the national teams shirt.