LOGO/DESIGN PROJECTS PAST & PRESENT

ren69

Yeah, the Team Crush was for a local girls fastpitch softball team & the Blancher Logo was also for a local who has his own Knive making business. He wanted the first letter in his last name combined with a hurricane design because he & his buddies have a home poker game & his place is called the hurricane room.

Yeah, the Team Crush was for a local girls fastpitch softball team & the Blancher Logo was also for a local who has his own Knive making business. He wanted the first letter in his last name combined with a hurricane design because he & his buddies have a home poker game & his place is called the hurricane room.

Huh. I was wondering about that Hurricane shape.

Huh. I was wondering about that Hurricane shape.

Yeah, sometimes their requests are out there.

I like these. Are the Rio Grande Valley White Wings a real team or is that just a concept?

Yes, the white wings are/were a team based here in my hometown. Unfortunately the league folded this year (same league the Charros played in, the ULB. My logo was used for 1 season when they went under new management. The name was also changed from RGV white wings to Harlingen white wings. The following season they brought back the old group & they chose to go back to their original logo, name & colors.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Morgo, appreciate it. That logo was made for a fishing team who frequents Africa & named their boat after a tribe called Maasai. When I was drawing that up I thought a spear shaped (I) would look pretty neat. It turned out well & they were very happy with it. Another version of it has one of their shields added. I always preferred the no shield look but they ensisted it be part of the logo to better convey the name & to honor the tribe they spend time with when visiting Africa.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived