Atlanta Blaze Major League Lacrosse

buster04

I don't hate it, and they'll be playing in our home stadium. Kennesaw State getting a lot of press to lacrosse followers today. Heck yeah.

MLL is a fantastic game. Go out if you get the chance. You'll love it.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

solid identity...MLL teams all have pretty nice logo's...now let's get people in the stands!

You shouldn't have to worry about getting people in the stands down here. Lacrosse has grown so much in the Metro Atlanta area since 2010. High school lacrosse douchebags will be lining up at ticket booths all season.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I've gotten into lacrosse. It's actually a very popular sport in the metro Atlanta area right now. I cover high school lacrosse for my job and covered the MLL Championship last year and Syracuse the two times they were there. Still learning...not watching MLL games quite yet, but it's legit.

solid identity...MLL teams all have pretty nice logo's...now let's get people in the stands!

A common Atlanta problem.

common problem in the MLL, as well, outside of a few franchises...the game is SO GOOD and it's honestly one of the most fan-friendly atmospheres in sports, but outside of the franchises in Denver, Baltimore/Annapolis, NY and Boston, nobody else draws 3,000 a game - Rochester, which is playing in the championship game tomorrow night, averages a little under 1,200 per game

here is a picture of the helmet...really, really slick, if you ask me

CL0j-PxUEAABF-G.jpg

jldesigns404eo.png

You shouldn't have to worry about getting people in the stands down here. Lacrosse has grown so much in the Metro Atlanta area since 2010. High school lacrosse douchebags will be lining up at ticket booths all season.

You just really hate lacrosse players, don't you? We're not all douchebags, you know. :P

u3J7jjd.png

I definitely want a t-shirt with that circular logo, if only because I made a fantasy football team named "Atlanta Blaze" back in the '90s with a red/black/yellow/orange color scheme.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

VERY AWESOME!!!! I love lacrosse. Field and Box. Combinded with arrival of the Swarm from Minnesota, it will be a great year for lacrosse in Atlanta and the rest of the United States. AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

I really want them to come back to Chicago. The same for the National Lacrosse League. I really want to see a game live.

Archived