Sign in to follow this  
cwilz305

LA Clippers Redesign

Hello! Here's my redesign of the Los Angeles Clippers Organization. Feel free to critique.

Hello! Here's my redesign of the Los Angeles Clippers Organization. Feel free to critique.

https://m2.behance.net/rendition/pm/28102671/hd/eec41016c52aebe14a6c434aaf41754f.jpg

Im trying to get the image to show on this forum, this is however my first time making a topic, so I will do my best to get the images to show up in the future.

This is very good. A great start to your topic making career. My only complaint is that this needs more light blue. I feel that the Clippers should drop dark blue and switch to light blue to separate them from other teams in the league. Otherwise, great job.

Another clippers concept that's better than the look now

eec41016c52aebe14a6c434aaf41754f.jpg

Thank You mr.nascar13! How did you get it to show up? I tried to make it show up but it wouldn't.....

eec41016c52aebe14a6c434aaf41754f.jpg

Thank You mr.nascar13! How did you get it to show up? I tried to make it show up but it wouldn't.....

i was about to do it but what i did is used the snipping tool copied and paste. well i copied and the i saw that mr.nascar did it already

I like it. Not sure about the font, although I feel like it could grow on me. Overall, awesome. Better than any of my posts so far haha

2nd one is the best, i reallt like that light blue. for the rest it seems like there is a lot of negitive space, try adding some outlines

6b736428102671.567de174cb9f7.jpg

b5e0b028102671.56370fb90faa7.jpg

8a790228102671.56370fb7d5f78.jpgac5e7b28102671.56370fbd757ff.jpg7d85d228102671.56370fbacf5f8.jpg

The red jersey..... are the stripes supposed to look like rope? If so, nice touch.

This is a great look, albeit the nautical flags of the San Diego set would work wonders here.

The red jersey..... are the stripes supposed to look like rope? If so, nice touch.

This is a great look, albeit the nautical flags of the San Diego set would work wonders here.

Yes, for the red jersey, that is rope for an anchor. I might work nautical flags for a jersey in the future....