New Ski Area Logos Concept (Hand-Drawn Ski Lodge)

XenonDesigns

So I just made these logos and i was going back and forth if I should upload them, but skiing is a sport, and these are logos so yeah! I need your guys' help choosing the best one as well as improvements!

Old Logo (The M over the W)

tbt_zpscnsnbyrc.jpg

Concepts:

1_zpsb8w29kbk.jpg

3_zpsxrahgz46.jpg

2_zpsuaqcbe2u.jpg

4_1_zpstuxuezhe.jpg

Mt Whittier, West Ossipee NH

(I know I should've made the dimensions smaller)

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

The one with "Mount Whitter" on the bottom isn't great. I looks almost like the "Mount Whitter" is off center. Otherwise, though, great work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Have you try to put everything into a circle like the most recent NBA logos? You could use the top arch for "Mount Whittier" and the bottom one for the classic "Est. YYYY". I think this choice may help the balance of the logo and also the reproduction on a larga scale of products.

14301398.jpg

Also, you may want to make the base of the triangle/mountain wider (increase the top corner) to give the element a bit more of stability.

In general, I like the concept.

Have you try to put everything into a circle like the most recent NBA logos? You could use the top arch for "Mount Whittier" and the bottom one for the classic "Est. YYYY". I think this choice may help the balance of the logo and also the reproduction on a larga scale of products.

14301398.jpg

Also, you may want to make the base of the triangle/mountain wider (increase the top corner) to give the element a bit more of stability.

In general, I like the concept.

Yea I'll try that!

• 6 months later...

New Redesign! The old one looks extremely cringe worthy to me now.

Lmao.thumb.png.4b78cabfaf59c373904db7f9b

I've had the idea for both of these, obviously the first one is a re-do of the original and the second represents the gondola. I'm gonna post some maps of the base area and jazz.

Archived