Sign in to follow this  
Baseballfan

Best NFL Practice Uniforms

Hey everyone

I wanted to start another topic, this one about NFL practice uniforms. I've noticed a lot of teams recently getting newer (colored) practice uniform which I think are pretty cool. The Seahawks added a bright green practice uni this year to go with the classic whites and navy. Post your favorite NFL practice unis

Arizona. The Cards have a practice jersey that's so nice that it should be their primary gameday look. Without the ads, of course.

L169_CIFR5fda96dbd1054281d73c544eb019e0c

John-Brown_Arizona-Cardinals_zpszdk97tck

Cowboys practice jersey is so much better than what they wear on Sundays.

image_31.jpg

image_32.jpg

When the Browns practice jerseys had stripes they were one of the best. Now they're pretty generic like 80% of the league.

The Bengals wear regular block fonts on their practice jerseys and it looks so much better than the dopey illegible font they wear on gamedays

jn080614bengals_4p.JPG

The best were the Bucs practice unis from the 2000s

Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+Training+Camp+BCqMz

I was in the opposite camp because they would be muddled from far away. But since training camp jerseys aren't meant for cameras I liked that they were different.

The Panthers updated their practice uniforms this season. They look more like their on field jerseys, minus the shoulder stripes (a change I would love to see). It can be hard to find a good pic of them on because so many players wear them rolled up due to the crazy SC humidity + heat. All credit goes to Jeremy Igo at carolinahuddle.com for these awesome pictures.

Here is some in shorts:

ULKwcB1.jpg

Here is Luke in blue with the official pants (love this one):

uJDgVwt.jpg