virt

hey sportslogos visitors,

so, folks from sites other have been pestering me to sign up and post my :censored: here for a while now. until now, I've just told them to get rooted.

I'll be making over the AFL, in alphabetical order, with Nike being the apparel supplier in this 'folio.

132376_9757dfbc4179efda95cff489d5925154.

The Adelaide Crows have long list of absolute :censored:e (and mostly white) alternate jumpers. I attempted to rectify this with this ensemble. Featuring their traditional hoops in a funky, new pattern, the red base alleviates any colour clashes with rival times.

Very nice! This is a really fresh take on Adelaide's traditional look. Nice presentation as well. I would, however, like to see the back and how the numbers might overlap the stripes, or if you envision leaving the back solid red.

hey sportslogos visitors,

so, folks from sites other have been pestering me to sign up and post my :censored: here for a while now. until now, I've just told them to get rooted.

I'll be making over the AFL, in alphabetical order, with Nike being the apparel supplier in this 'folio.

132376_9757dfbc4179efda95cff489d5925154.

The Adelaide Crows have long list of absolute :censored:e (and mostly white) alternate jumpers. I attempted to rectify this with this ensemble. Featuring their traditional hoops in a funky, new pattern, the red base alleviates any colour clashes with rival times.

'Bout time.

Also post up your NHL portfolio. It's amazing.

actually disregard the OP, here's the actual start of this 'folio.

Tz72A3d.png

Home jumper is as it always was - red, gold and navy hoops. I deleted the white stroke from the numbers and added the club logo above the sponsor.

The alternate jumper is, as I said before, the hoops re-imagined on a red base. Red shorts and socks mean a third kit is not really needed.

Details inside the collar include the PW initials, for their coach Phil Walsh who was murdered earlier this year, and 'We Fly As One', their club slogan, apparently.

Archived