Sign in to follow this  
wquarton

Hamilton FC - Steel City

Simplify the color scheme. Use one shade of yellow and maybe a white. Also refine your lines a little. I noticed on the hammer that the streaks are not evenly angled. The logo, on the other hand, is brilliant. It's a great look. Fix it up a little and it's gold!

The wordmark is great, the hammer is cool, but there is something missing. If you could make this atad more modern, this would be very good.

any tips? Honestly not really sure how to go about doing so. I could try having the hammer swining again, as in the original, but other than that I've got nothing in terms of ideas.

I'd add a circle around the chains to make the edges less jagged.

I like the basic concept- and "Hammers" would be a natural nickname for the team (as Hammer is already for Hamilton itself). I don't think t he yellow pinstripes help the blue versions.

While the hammer handle has too much striping in the first two versions, it needs some depth in the last blue one- a lengthwise bevel on either side, perhaps?

By the way, you can post the images directly here by pasting the URL address, after clicking on the "snapshot" icon in the middle of the reply menu bar.

WwLGaUm.jpgkTFUoL1.jpgqLBo75g.jpg

Hmmm. It doesn't seem to allow imgur URLs for some reason. I'll simplify the handle on the claret version. Thats the one I'm leaning towards at the moment.