Sign in to follow this  
cubsfan2015

2015 LLWS

I don't know that Little League baseball is followed on the boards,so I'll give this a try.

You're still young enough to play in the LLWS, right?

There is no reason at all for anything but the final championship game of this to be on TV. This is what happens when you have too much air to fill.

There is no reason at all for anything but the final championship game of this to be on TV. This is what happens when you have too much air to fill.

its the middle of summer so there is nothing much to talk about.

its the middle of summer so there is nothing much to talk about.

ESPN has plenty to talk about, like pennant races and preseason NFL football.

Totally agree maybe even the US Championship, but this has gotten way over exposed in recent years and I think has created some problems and I think its why we have cheating scandals like Danny Almonte. These are just little kids and I am fairly uncomfortable with the focus and spotlight on them at such a young age.

You're still young enough to play in the LLWS, right?

bbBbpkN.png