OhioSportsMan61

Hockey Player Model Template (Reebok/CCM)

Over the summer, I took a little break from my NHL Redux series (sorry for the shameless plug B)) mainly because of time constraints. But when I did have some free time, I worked on a project to create a hockey player model template on Illustrator.

I've always felt that there aren't many good player model templates out there for hockey, so I took it upon myself to recreate one. This took a lot of time and effort, as well as a lot of tinkering, refining, etc. Let me know what you all think! I may release this to the public sometime in the future.

Here is a plain view of the entire template:

PLAYEREX_zpswn9plggw.png

I've also come up with a few different generic reebok template cuts, so here are some examples....

chif_zpso8j65jbz.png

cbf_zpspywfmcok.png

cbWCF_zpsv7euzs6d.png

C&C is always appreciated

wow this is good! nice job!

Definitely the best "player model template" I've seen. Great job.

This is probably the best player model template I've seen, if not out of any at least for vector. In fact I don't even think I've seen a vector one before. I know I've seen a few other photoshop versions but that's all. Great work!

Love it!

Will you be making it available for download?

is this in svg?

i swear to god i litterly was looking around the boards today trying to find one. this is awesome

This is the best hockey template I've seen.

Please open to the public.

This is the most beautiful full-body template I've ever seen. Please release it!