MLS Home Kits by Nike

jaker52

My sophomore year in school has started and with honors and advanced honors classes, as well as some junior level classes, and running varsity Cross Country and track, I have little time. I'll do these slowly.

FIRE_HOME.jpg

I will just do home kits to help my busy schedule. I'm using nike for the freedom their template gives.

My sophomore year in school has started and with honors and advanced honors classes, as well as some junior level classes, and running varsity Cross Country and track, I have little time. I'll do these slowly.

FIRE_HOME.jpg

I will just do home kits to help my busy schedule. I'm using nike for the freedom their template gives.

Yeah, same... Just throw-in some hockey to pass the winter by, haha (Also my school's too small for advanced honors and junior-level but...)

I like the kits , but I almost completely agree with what Wgeddes said above, but rather than having the stripes on the edge of the sleeves, why not create one stripe across the whole kit ala the bomb-pop kit, I would have to see how it would look, but it would be unique

I also like the Chicago stars on the back, good touch

go with the full arms as blue or blue yokes

No no no no no no no no. The Fire should have blue as just trim, not as a primary color. On the home kit, in order from most prominent to least prominent, it should be red, white, blue. This kit gets that right. There is far too much blue on the Fire's RL home kits. This fixes that and it looks excellent.

FIRE_HOME.jpg

Yeah, same... Just throw-in some hockey to pass the winter by, haha (Also my school's too small for advanced honors and junior-level but...)

I like the kits , but I almost completely agree with what Wgeddes said above, but rather than having the stripes on the edge of the sleeves, why not create one stripe across the whole kit ala the bomb-pop kit, I would have to see how it would look, but it would be unique

I also like the Chicago stars on the back, good touch

junior level meant It's for a grade ahead of mine. but I still have time on weekends so I'll be doing my next team soon.

Archived