Sign in to follow this  
Rygi13

Phoenix SC

My concept for a Phoenix Soccer Club based off of the flags of Arizona and Phoenix, the badge also features an arrowhead shape.

13QAafj.jpg

Digging it. So far you're two for two with concepts that I like. Can't decide if I'm a fan of the perspective on the wordmark or not, but it's at least fairly well executed. Personally I think I'd like to see the phoenix from the letting included in the crest I think, maybe instead of the soccer ball(but this is coming from someone who is pretty biased against soccer balls being included in crests). Overall I'm a fan, and again overall I hope to see this exist one day. Keep it up!

I agree with wquarton. I think the Phoenix in the "o" would make a fantastic crest. You should explore it.

I love your first two concepts. Great work with both. But, this set has the same problem as the first one. The crest. With your Chicago concept, you needed green in the crest. With this one, you need to make the Phoenix smaller and one dimensional. If you do that, you will have two great sets.