Fantasy FB Concept

Lumbergh

Maybe some of the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen, but you aren't trying to make good uniforms. It's just a fun identity. Logos, colors, and name are all good. This would be perfect for a fantasy team, so you did your job. Good work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I would either make all the alien logos either wear a helmet or don't wear one. The inconsistency doesn't really work. I would make the helmets black make the uniform more balanced, and it fits the theme of the name. Lastly, the green jersey should be the home, so switch those two sets.

spacer.png

Maybe some of the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen, but you aren't trying to make good uniforms. It's just a fun identity. Logos, colors, and name are all good. This would be perfect for a fantasy team, so you did your job. Good work.

One of the most backhanded "compliments" I've ever seen too.

On a more believable note, I actually really like these. Definitely outside the box but well presented. Great job. :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Why is the UFO dropping a football when the UFO is already similar shape as a football. Just play off that...

Turn the UFO into a football.....

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's beaming up a football ... not dropping one.

Please delete my account.

Archived