Sign in to follow this  
Elece_CP

Lacoste X Soccer

dIVULGA%25C3%2587%25C3%2583O.png

Inspired by the work of my friend José Neto - follow him on Instagram: @jnetodesigns - I decided to use the Lacoste company to design football jerseys, wondering how it would be if the company was a supplier of sporting goods.

A single pole template was made, inspired by the traditional striped shirts of the French company, and implemented in six different clubs in six different countries and two different continents. They were Flamengo, Inter Milan, Celtic, Real Madrid, Boca Juniors and Paris Saint-Germain.
Paris%2BSaint%2BGermain.png
Boca%2BJuniors.png

the manufacturer kinda ruins it but these are great!

Pretty fantastic concept series. Reminds me of what Dead Dilly did for Highsnobiety for the 2014 World Cup, which I also loved.

Lacoste probably has my favorite logo of any high-end designer, and you've picked some iconic teams, so it's very easy on the eyes. I only wish I could see you do more teams.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm planning another six concepts with the Lacoste brand for the next days. I'll take a team from each of the following countries:

England

Germany

Netherlands

US

Uruguay

And I will also use a national selection. Suggestions are welcome.

Really great idea, and well executed. Lacoste already supplies tennis wear, so making the jump to soccer isn't much of a stretch.

I posted on the blog today the second part of the special. Check out the shirts of Bayern Munchen, Az Alkmaar, Atlético Nacional, Aston Villa, Brazil National Team and Columbus Crew.

CHECK OUT THE FULL POST ON: http://goo.gl/ETwfym

Columbus%2BCrew.png

Az%2BAlkmaar.png

Great job on all of these kits. You nailed this.

The Crew looks good, except for that the yellow needs to be more yellow. Right now it's more orangey

The Lacoste logo and team logos are a little low. The numbers for the national teams are a little small as well.