XFL Rebirth

Silence of the Rams

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As most of you know the xfl was a leauge formed by the wwe (wwf at the time) in 2001. It only lasted 1 season. Now here's the general gist of this thread is to sim the xfl from this year onward

- this is not part of the AFA universe did ask before I started

Guidelines

-NO EXPANSION

-the only reason is because of the structure of the season

-Championship Games at neutral site

-none of the Championship games will be held at team stadiums see 'Location Ideas' thread in requests for more details

-All Star game will happen

Details soon

This really doesn't seem very imaginative. Everything you have on the first image is just the recycled XFL logo combined with various other existing logos.

I'd like to see you create an original league logo and also some original team logos.

So far you seem more concerned with the backstory than with the actual designs.

Also, please don't post links to that image hosting site. I'm getting pop-up ads from it even with an ad blocker installed.

You can avoid using a link by just copying the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards (to the left of the picture on the hosting site). Like so:

10zxzz9.jpg

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

This really doesn't seem very imaginative. Everything you have on the first image is just the recycled XFL logo combined with various other existing logos.

I'd like to see you create an original league logo and also some original team logos.

So far you seem more concerned with the backstory than with the actual designs.

Also, please don't post links to that image hosting site. I'm getting pop-up ads from it even with an ad blocker installed.

You can avoid using a link by just copying the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards (to the left of the picture on the hosting site). Like so:

10zxzz9.jpg

Duly noted

Also there will be some original stuff in the near future. Promise

As most of you know the xfl was a leauge formed by the wwe (wwf at the time) in 2001. It only lasted 1 season. Now here's the general gist of this thread is to sim the xfl from this year onward

Guidelines

-NO EXPANSION

-none of the Championship games will be held at team stadiums see 'Location Ideas' thread in requests for more details

Details soon

There is one problem, if the XFL thrived, it would have expanded

Guidelines

-NO EXPANSION

Details soon

I concur with Big Buc, though I think maybe one or two of the charter members would have folded or relocated along the way

Guidelines

-NO EXPANSION

Details soon

I understand that but because I want to keep at least some consistency. Plus if there was expansion because of the rules of Championship game hosting no one will get to host. Don't worry I have a plan for people who want more teams.

Guidelines

-NO EXPANSION

Details soon

I understand that but because I want to keep at least some consistency. Plus if there was expansion because of the rules of Championship game hosting no one will get to host. Don't worry I have a plan for people who want more teams.
The plan for it however is still top secret

Maybe have Orlando, Memphis, and Birmingham relocate to larger markets,

I have a plan set in place

Memphis moves to LP Field

Birmingham goes to Bryant Denny Stadium

Orlando once the Orlando City Stadium is complete they will move there

I was thinking Memphis relocating to Nashville,Birmingnam to Atlanta, and Orlando to either South Florida (They can play in either FIU Stadium, an Expanded Lockhart Stadium, or FAU Stadium, if not at Sun Life) or Tampa Bay, but what you said works too

Maybe have Orlando, Memphis, and Birmingham relocate to larger markets,

I have a plan set in place

Memphis moves to LP Field

Birmingham goes to Bryant Denny Stadium

Orlando once the Orlando City Stadium is complete they will move there

I was thinking Memphis relocating to Nashville,Birmingnam to Atlanta, and Orlando to either South Florida (They can play in either FIU Stadium, an Expanded Lockhart Stadium, or FAU Stadium, if not at Sun Life) or Tampa Bay, but what you said works too
May I ask what Lockhart Stadium is. I apologize if I don't know.

It's in Tampa Bay. The NASL Rowdies pkay there, the Mutiny were there as well.

The Rowdies play at a converted Al Lang stadium. Lockhart is where the FtL Strikers play. It was the home to the original Ft Lauderdale Strikers of the 70s NASL days, the MLS Miami Fusion which folded, and the current NASL 2.0 Ft. Lauderdale Strikers.

It's in Tampa Bay. The NASL Rowdies pkay there, the Mutiny were there as well.

The Rowdies play at a converted Al Lang stadium. Lockhart is where the FtL Strikers play. It was the home to the original Ft Lauderdale Strikers of the 70s NASL days, the MLS Miami Fusion which folded, and the current NASL 2.0 Ft. Lauderdale Strikers.
Again thanks a bunch. And again sorry if I pissed anyone off the fact I didn't know that

I totally agree with eagle98. This isn't that original, and I don't like the WWE logo above the XFL. XFL would want to be represented as it's own brand, and the WWE logo above theirs doesn't convey that. I really hope to see some good original stuff, like you promised.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I totally agree with eagle98. This isn't that original, and I don't like the WWE logo above the XFL. XFL would want to be represented as it's own brand, and the WWE logo above theirs doesn't convey that. I really hope to see some good original stuff, like you promised.

I have original stuff planned so don't worry. Look for Orlando, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles to have something added

Archived