XFL Rebirth

Silence of the Rams

I totally agree with eagle98. This isn't that original, and I don't like the WWE logo above the XFL. XFL would want to be represented as it's own brand, and the WWE logo above theirs doesn't convey that. I really hope to see some good original stuff, like you promised.

I have original stuff planned so don't worry. Look for Orlando, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles to have something added
And also as a general rule no real color changes coming. And I'm going with the K.I.S.S

Keep

It

Simple

(You get the idea)

theory on the unis so nothing too extravagent

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are pretty understated from their original look. Numbers are a bit large as well.

The more I look at it. The more I realize I may have oversized the numbers a little however that I can easily fix. I have mentioned that I would keep all the unis simple however I might add something to tweak after I have all of them done.

I feel it's the XFL, you need to be "out there" with the designs on this. They were trying for a brash, exciting, different brand. Your first design is a very conservative design. I don't see XFL, I see minor league NFL.

I get what you mean. However if you look at the bolts old unis they were error similar. I will take your though in to consideration come revision time

I like the idea. If ever there was a time to relaunch the XFL or anything of the sort it would be now. I cant see them having that many tv deals in place however. I could see it being strictly on USA(maybe) and sci-fy (definitely). But what could make this work would be the idea of having it on the WWE Network. Use smaller college stadiums and keep it low key. They tried to be too big to fast before. As for you Bolts concept I don't hate it and your packaging is nice. It is simple and in a place like Birmingham that could work. I would love to see them with a blue helmet (giving a "lightning against a night sky" look) I would also like to see a bit more flair in the future concepts to keep the viewer interested. Fun start!

I like the idea. If ever there was a time to relaunch the XFL or anything of the sort it would be now. I cant see them having that many tv deals in place however. I could see it being strictly on USA(maybe) and sci-fy (definitely). But what could make this work would be the idea of having it on the WWE Network. Use smaller college stadiums and keep it low key. They tried to be too big to fast before. As for you Bolts concept I don't hate it and your packaging is nice. It is simple and in a place like Birmingham that could work. I would love to see them with a blue helmet (giving a "lightning against a night sky" look) I would also like to see a bit more flair in the future concepts to keep the viewer interested. Fun start!

On the TV issue I don't think people would want to pay extra to watch a game. Plus plan in place for wwe network believe me. And on the uni

Hmmm I was thinking about alternate helmets anyway so you may be on to something. I might use that. Thanks for your input. Keep the PDC going btw

Maybe have Orlando, Memphis, and Birmingham relocate to larger markets,

I have a plan set in place

Memphis moves to LP Field

Birmingham goes to Bryant Denny Stadium

Orlando once the Orlando City Stadium is complete they will move there

I was thinking Memphis relocating to Nashville,Birmingnam to Atlanta, and Orlando to either South Florida (They can play in either FIU Stadium, an Expanded Lockhart Stadium, or FAU Stadium, if not at Sun Life) or Tampa Bay, but what you said works too
So you want teams in existing NFL cities rather than neglected markets?

Maybe have Orlando, Memphis, and Birmingham relocate to larger markets,

I have a plan set in place

Memphis moves to LP Field

Birmingham goes to Bryant Denny Stadium

Orlando once the Orlando City Stadium is complete they will move there

I was thinking Memphis relocating to Nashville,Birmingnam to Atlanta, and Orlando to either South Florida (They can play in either FIU Stadium, an Expanded Lockhart Stadium, or FAU Stadium, if not at Sun Life) or Tampa Bay, but what you said works too
So you want teams in existing NFL cities rather than neglected markets?
The neglected markets are where the Championship game kicks in dude

I'm pretty sure that template isn't supposed to be available. It looks to me like the Matt Wilcox one, and he doesn't want anyone using it.

I actually got it from JTswag187.

Yeah, he made the template, then Matt Wilcox asked him to take it down. JTswag187 made an svg version of the template.

I'm pretty sure that template isn't supposed to be available. It looks to me like the Matt Wilcox one, and he doesn't want anyone using it.

Yeah, he made the template, then Matt Wilcox asked him to take it down. JTswag187 made an svg version of the template.
He gave me the euro cup version and that is what I've been using. Been working well so I'm sticking to it.

He gave me the euro cup version and that is what I've been using. Been working well so I'm sticking to it.

So what? Someone else made another version of. It's still not supposed to be out.

Archived