XFL Rebirth

Silence of the Rams

I'm pretty sure that template isn't supposed to be available. It looks to me like the Matt Wilcox one, and he doesn't want anyone using it.

I actually got it from JTswag187.

Yeah, he made the template, then Matt Wilcox asked him to take it down. JTswag187 made an svg version of the template.
He gave me the euro cup version and that is what I've been using. Been working well so I'm sticking to it.

So what? Someone else made another version of. It's still not supposed to be out.
I'm just going to let the mods handle this and move on because I don't want this to overpower the thread.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Rage, the alternate logo looks good, except the yellow seems off from the original. In the other alternate, you spelled Orlando wrong and there is the same problem with the yellow. I like the uniforms, but the NOB (or team name on back) is huge and why are there so many different fonts from logo to uniforms?

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

For the Rage, the alternate logo looks good, except the yellow seems off from the original. In the other alternate, you spelled Orlando wrong and there is the same problem with the yellow. I like the uniforms, but the NOB (or team name on back) is huge and why are there so many different fonts from logo to uniforms?

First off thank you for pointing that out on the spelling issue. Two I was experimenting with logo fonts and three will resize come revisions time.

• 1 month later...

Ok quick update. Apparently I'm an absolute moron and forgot to dropbox the designs I had when my system crashed.$400 new laptop later(I've been posting comments on mobile) So pretty much this is the end of the xfl revival for now. Currently working on a ECHL in Reno project as well as a Nor Cal high school project. I do apologize. The circumstances were out of my control.

What happened to your old system? Was it a hard drive failure or something else? If the hard drive did fail then yes the designs are lost, but if it was something else, you can get an external drive enclosure (either buy one for yourself or borrow one or see if a computer store can do a transfer for you) and copy the files to you new computer.

And for Birmingham, Jordan Hare Stadium in Auburn is good bit away from Birmingham (2 Hours travel, 109 Milies). Denny-Bryant is much closer at 58 miles and 56 minutes travel time. Legion Field in Birmingham might still be a good choice once the renovations are done although it might be smaller than it was.

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_minor_by_verasthebrujah-dbd786h.jpg.04fb6ee08e3d6de5abf371b4fd8bf0bf.jpgmiami_suns_sig_by_verasthebrujah-da7emd5.jpg

What happened to your old system? Was it a hard drive failure or something else? If the hard drive did fail then yes the designs are lost, but if it was something else, you can get an external drive enclosure (either buy one for yourself or borrow one or see if a computer store can do a transfer for you) and copy the files to you new computer.

And for Birmingham, Jordan Hare Stadium in Auburn is good bit away from Birmingham (2 Hours travel, 109 Milies). Denny-Bryant is much closer at 58 miles and 56 minutes travel time. Legion Field in Birmingham might still be a good choice once the renovations are done although it might be smaller than it was.

Hard drive plus fire

• LMU locked this topic

Archived