NHL Adidas Redesign

Rygi13

Please no!!!!! I really hope that Adidas doesn't ruin some of the NHL's classic sweaters. I hate to think that ads and stripes will be on my Rangers' classic uniforms.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Chances are, or at least hopefully, nothing will change besides the Reebok logo to Adidas. I mean Adidas does own Reebok after all so they could use the Edge template. Or if anything has to happen I hope they change something so replica jerseys are cheaper to buy :lol:

58f9196939e87_CCSLCsig.png.9bc4492f6b88c5f7d305eb5337acf1f0.png

They aren't idiots. They will come out with a new template but won't put the three stripes anywhere o the jerseys cuz then it'll ruin classic looks in each city. I dont know one city that would say yes please put the stripes on

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

How did Adidas come in terms with NHL since the company rarely make hockey supplies??

Adidas is the parent company of Reebok and CCM. Still don't even know yet what brand will be seen on the jerseys so no need to worry now.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived