DTConcepts

As everybody on here probably knows, HockeyJerseyConcepts.com is holding a contest to see who has the best redesign for the Colorado Avalanche's 20th anniversary in Denver. They're allowing two entries per person, so here are my two entries.

Set 1:

tumblr_ntaozi8HNV1ue9cjio1_1280.png

Set 2 (Update 1.0!):

tumblr_ntaw7rq6Jc1ue9cjio1_1280.png

Let me know what you think and what improvements I can make!

If I remember correctly as to what your last Avs concept looked like, holy :censored: you've improved, especially in the presentation/execution, so huge props to that. The designs look solid as well. Only things is some small executions issues on set 2; the logos are too low on the jersey and the vertical stitching should stop at the hem striping. Shoulder patches may be a tad big on both sets as well. Of course I'll give them a more in depth review if they you submit them and they end up on my post but otherwise definitely some great designs and I'd love to see them wearing these! (then again I'd rather see them wearing just about anything else than what they're wearing now)

58f9196939e87_CCSLCsig.png.9bc4492f6b88c5f7d305eb5337acf1f0.png

Great designs! I'm a big fan of the turn-of-the-milenium Dallas unis, so I love the mountain theme on home/away on the second set... the jersey feels lighter than the original while still implementing key elements (sounds a bit like what Reebok claimed they tried to do)... the alternate on the first set is a fantastic example of "less is more" and maintains the color balance of the home/away sets... great template too!

I really like the second set, but both are really nice. The alternates are both unique and really cool. I wish someone would change that awful primary, though.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived