NHL Baseball Crossover - Update: Atlanta Flames

TheLAKnight

Realized this morning that I hadn't been updating the title of the thread when new uniforms are posted. I'll be changing that now.

Anyways, here are the Sharks. These are based mostly on the Giants, but they share some similarities with the A's also.

SJSharks%20Home_zpsirboosyy.pngSJSharks%20HomeAlt1_zpsymvbsm6a.pngSJSharks%20Road_zps5mq3ciia.pngSJSharks%20HomeAlt2_zpsdzmqcyje.png

Not sure if it looks right in the image, but the extra pants with the back jersey are intended to show that the set can be used at home and on the road.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Sharks fan myself, this is good. And instead of the Sharks people saying 'you'll be needing a bigger stick' it'll be 'you'll be needing a bigger bat'

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

I think you should refrain from putting the same logo on the hat and the jersey. You should do the V on the hat, and the Johnny Cannuck head on the sleeve. Also, if you are trying to not put hockey in these you should probably not use the Stick-In-the-Rink logo ;)

That's what- She

I'm not a hockey fan but I'm loving this series so far! A few points:

- The "Los Angeles" lettering on the Kings' road is a little bland. Maybe give it a white outline or make it arched?

- The NOB for the Sharks would look better if it were arched.

- The "Vancouver" lettering on the Canucks looks like a different shade of blue from the rest of the concept.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the Blackhawks!

I'm not a hockey fan but I'm loving this series so far! A few points:

- The "Los Angeles" lettering on the Kings' road is a little bland. Maybe give it a white outline or make it arched?

- The NOB for the Sharks would look better if it were arched.

- The "Vancouver" lettering on the Canucks looks like a different shade of blue from the rest of the concept.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the Blackhawks!

I agree that the Kings road jersey is pretty bland. Will work on tweaking that. As for the Canucks, I can't remember if I recolored the "Vancouver" or if I took it off the logo and it was already navy blue. An easy fix either way.

And speaking of the Blackhawks...

ChiBlackhawks%20Home_zpsxu280jmj.pngChiBlackhawks%20HomeAlt_zpsactsbc9e.pngChiBlackhawks%20Road_zpshijbkx0k.png

Pinstripes to go with both current MLB franchises in Chicago.

Black pinstripes look better. Too much red with the red pinstripes. However, I think alternating red and black pinstripes would look sweet.

An interesting idea and with the evenly split preferences between red and black in the comments, might as well show it on the jersey.

ChiBlackhawks%20Home3_zpsrprj7mxt.png

I had planned on posting Colorado tonight, but I'll just post in the morning instead.

Archived