NHL Baseball Crossover - Update: Atlanta Flames

TheLAKnight

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that black should go. I like the hats the way you have them, but you could also go with the C hat as the main and the main logo on the alternate. The only reason for that is that baseball hats usually go with city (or state) initials. But for your project, I think the A logo makes the most sense for the home and road hat.

award%20sig.png

Great series so far! If I might request changing the Dallas woodmark to green, just so it matches the numbers on the back. It looks kind of odd to me.

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Great series so far! If I might request changing the Dallas woodmark to green, just so it matches the numbers on the back. It looks kind of odd to me.

Green worark on road and been all green hat for alternate would make it look that much better

DalStars%20HomeAlt2_zps5qblwcsb.pngDalStars%20Road2_zps1k85j2eg.png

Maybe make the script maroon on the away jersey? The blue just looks kinda outta place for me. Other than that it looks good. Id even say that the new alternate logo looks good on a baseballl uniform.

I'm confused about this. On the updated Avs road jersey the script is maroon with a blue outline.

The Stars look good. However, the wordmark on the front might look better if it were arched like their jerseys from a few years ago.

I'll probably include a set as throwbacks with that script.

Maybe make the script maroon on the away jersey? The blue just looks kinda outta place for me. Other than that it looks good. Id even say that the new alternate logo looks good on a baseballl uniform.

I'm confused about this. On the updated Avs road jersey the script is maroon with a blue outline.

My bad I didn't see the update before I posted. Looks great!

Thanks for all the kind words! Glad you guys are liking this so far. :D

On to Minnesota. Their alternate wordmark works great in this format. The red alternate looks a little busy, but I was trying to mimic their current home jersey. This is also the first team of several teams that I used a beige color for their road jersey.

MinWild%20Home_zpsqlfshbqj.pngMinWild%20HomeAlt2_zpskhueqkvf.pngMinWild%20Road2_zps78yzj8fw.pngMinWild%20HomeAlt1_zpste58kzi5.png

Archived