My visualizations (with some re-designs) of all NFL uniforms

http://<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s359.photobucket.com/user/oilers1972/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

Above is a link to my three-page Photobucket folder which shows what I think all 32 NFL uniforms should look like. Each team gets ONE home uniform (pants, socks, and colored jersey combination) and ONE road uniform (pants, socks, and white jersey combination). I only did a throwback uniform for some teams, notably those that would look good in one. Not every team needs a throwback. No more alternate jerseys or multiple road uniforms, and NO MORE MONOCHROME (i.e. all-black, all-blue, all-red, etc.) uniforms.

I only did a helmet for those teams I did new uniforms for or tweaked their helmets in some way; if you don't see the helmet it means I did not change it (the exception is the New Orleans Saints, whose helmets I would make a more reflective gold but otherwise I'm okay with the design).

I apologize, man. I'm having trouble posting my images or a link to them right now.

Man I hate Photobucket. It is the slowest site I have ever encountered.

Is there some other image-storage site we can use, like Flickr? That one is a lot faster.

And now I just lost all of the team names and my uniform descriptions over on Photobucket.

I'm too tired right now. I've been up all night working on this and now I lost all of my work over on that site. Whoever designed Photobucket is the world's biggest idiot. Like I said, I hate that piece-of-garbage site.

Sorry,folks, I'm too tired, too depressed, and too pissed-off at Photocrapit for the loss of my descriptions of my uniform drawings right now. Maybe tomorrow or later today I'll have something. But now I desperately need some sleep.

ATTENTION MODERATOR: Please close this thread.

Archived