Colorado Avalanche Fixed Up

JCRGraphix

I submitted two entries for the HJC Colorado Avalanche competition, and I was interested in what sort of feedback I'd get here.

The first design is by my 6 year old son Alex. He drew the design and I rendered it for him. He made all the design decisions from which logos/colors to use to the font, I just made it happen:

Alex.png

The next design is mine. I brought back the more rich red and a darker blue, eliminated black on the uniforms, and added a cool alternate:

Jordan.png

Thoughts?

I somewhat agree about the overlapping numbers. I think instead of pulling them up to be more like Pittsburgh and Florida's pre-edge shoulders, I'd pull them down more like Nashville's pre-edge set.

Colors look great. Alt is sweet. Only other change I'd say is reverse the sock stripes to be more traditional.

You're design is nice, and I think it's cool how you entered your son's design. It's honestly not bad for a 6 year old!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived