English Soccer/Football Pyramid REDO! (15-16 season)

flyersfan

ENGLISH SOCCER RESET

Hello! I am bringing you a reformed ENGLISH premier league and pyramid. This series will be starting in the 2015-16 season. The league is being redesigned. Now the premier league has 10 teams. And the Championship has 10 teams. "League 1" will consist of 12. This is as far down as I will go but yes new teams will enter with promotion relegation. Each team will play a home and away match against the others in their league. Bottom 2 of each league are relegated. New is a playoff format. Teams 1-4 from each league qualify. 1 v 4, 2 v 3, then winners play to decide a champion. In the lower leagues, the playoff format will be used. The two teams gaining promotion will be the league champion of the playoff, and the team with the most points that didn't win. Meaning the 1 seed after the regular season will gain automatic promotion. based on that, here are the current leagues!

Premier League:

Chelsea

Man city

Man united

Tottenham

Liverpool

Arsenal

Southampton

Swansea

Crystal palace

Stoke city

Football championship:

Everton

West ham

West brom

Leicester city

Newcastle

Sunderland

Aston villa

Norwich

Watford

Bournemouth

Football league 1:

Hull city

Burnley

QPR

Middlesbrough

Brentford

Ipswich town

Wolverhampton

Derby county

Blackburn rovers

Birmingham city

Cardiff city

Nottingham forest

"Next years" kits will be unveiled at the conclusion of the season!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

So you're not unveiling the kits until the end of the season? Are you making any concepts now?
They are using the already released kits (the ones in real life) for this season. I am saying like the future season will see new kits.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

So you're not unveiling the kits until the end of the season? Are you making any concepts now?
They are using the already released kits (the ones in real life) for this season. I am saying like the future season will see new kits.

So you're not making any kits currently and plan on posting down the road? Or will you post concepts of next year's kits around this time?

u3J7jjd.png

Archived