Project Unity - Bauer Hockey NHL Redesign - Columbus Blue Jackets Alternate

ieatstaples

I seen so many post on this site with people doing strips. For the ducks all you did was change the colors and logo. Really dude your not the only one doing the same thing. I can look on this site and see so many people use strips for jockey jersey for mostly each team. Let me tell you these design are simple to do. How hard Is it to put strips on a jersey with logos and call it something new.U can ask most people on this site and they will sure say anyone can make these jersey. You may be mad but I'm just telling you what most people all ready done.

Have you seen a game of hockey? Do you know this sport? Go here and what's the first thing you notice? See a pattern?

Oh bud it must be so hard you used the line tool in Photoshop to make these jersey. Must take you hours just put the lines on them, like all the other people

Must be so hard to be a prick on an internet forum without adding anything to the conversation other than uninformed opinions and sad attempts at trying to prove yourself above everyone else and this forum.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For everyone: please return your focus to the concepts and away from insulting each other. Any further sniping will be dealt with appropriately. Thank you.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

54g6Tpk.png

Carolina actually proved to give me a harder time than I expected. My first version was heavy with the hurricane-warning flag imagery but I felt it cluttered the overall design far too much and there are already a lot of concepts using that same design. Instead, I scrapped it and went for a design somewhat similar to their current alternate jersey. I feel like the end result is good combination of modern and traditional with the chest stripes.

mHmtpMt.png

bWsexJU.png

54g6Tpk.png

Carolina actually proved to give me a harder time than I expected. My first version was heavy with the hurricane-warning flag imagery but I felt it cluttered the overall design far too much and there are already a lot of concepts using that same design. Instead, I scrapped it and went for a design somewhat similar to their current alternate jersey. I feel like the end result is good combination of modern and traditional with the chest stripes.

mHmtpMt.png

bWsexJU.png

Yes. This is great. It's unique to Carolina and it looks cool while being modern/unique. Well done on this one.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

54g6Tpk.png

mHmtpMt.png

bWsexJU.png

Yes. This is great. It's unique to Carolina and it looks cool while being modern/unique. Well done on this one.

Wouldn't the sponsor be NASCAR because they are based near NASCAR hq

54g6Tpk.png

mHmtpMt.png

bWsexJU.png

They play at PNC arena

AmPJ0Ty.png 

54g6Tpk.png

mHmtpMt.png

bWsexJU.png

Those are beautiful. Something that might be cool would be a really subtle Hurricane flag warning inside the stripes.

That is a very biscuits faces of them-y post...

Love the Canes, so far this series has been very interesting yet fun to see. Great job.

First off. Who?

Second thanks for clarifying

Somebody who was on here who obsessed over nascar and the bay area, he thought everything could apply to nascar but nvm

u3J7jjd.png

Flames concept: Not bad. I like the stripping striping (couldn't resist), but I'm stuck on keeping black for the Flames because red and gold are both not great colours for contrast on their own or together. Also, I'm dying to have someone (anyone) finally figure out a way to put a classic red flaming C on a red jersey without it looking off. The white flaming C, while highly used, is not as bold as the red flaming C.

'Canes concept: Nailed it. Those jerseys are perfect. Both classic and modern at the same time.

Archived