Sign in to follow this  
in_a_rush

Fantasy Football Logos/Helmet: Waco Warriors

Hey guys, I was asked by someone in a fantasy football league I'm in to come up with a logo for them so I thought I would share what I came up with. The team is based in Waco, TX and the team owner said he wanted a Roman soldier theme to go with the name, which is the Warriors. Hope you all like, C&C is appreciated!

Waco%20Warriors%20Logo%20Sheet_zpstavrhh

The left side of the helmet would have the number of the player wearing it in Roman Numerals (the example is 75)

Waco%20Helm1%20Both_zpsd2q94vyu.png

That's a beautiful logo, but it's way too detailed for practical use. The secondary logo is more practical, as I see you've used it on the helmet. Great look though.

Thanks for the feedback so far! I would have to agree that the primary is pretty detailed and busy; but it is for fantasy football so practicality didn't seem quite as important, haha. I envisioned in real life the secondary would be used almost as often as the primary depending on the size of image the team required.

"The left side of the helmet would have the number of the player wearing it in Roman Numerals (the example is 75)." Nobody can pick 0 or 00!

Pretty slick. Love the main logo, even if it is a little impractical, it just looks amazing. Awesome job.

"The left side of the helmet would have the number of the player wearing it in Roman Numerals (the example is 75)." Nobody can pick 0 or 00!

0 and 00 are not allowed in football.

Hey guys, I was asked by someone in a fantasy football league I'm in to come up with a logo for them so I thought I would share what I came up with. The team is based in Waco, TX and the team owner said he wanted a Roman soldier theme to go with the name, which is the Warriors. Hope you all like, C&C is appreciated!

Waco%20Warriors%20Logo%20Sheet_zpstavrhh

The left side of the helmet would have the number of the player wearing it in Roman Numerals (the example is 75)

Waco%20Helm1%20Both_zpsd2q94vyu.png

Love the concept!

Just logged in to say welcome to my hometown! Haha but I think the word mark needs to be cleaner and maybe even using two separate contrasting fonts.

I really like the main logo, you've done a great job fitting the roman inside the state outline, logos like this usually look forced but i think he fits perfectly. Though I feel the logos would look much better if you used black to outline rather than yellow as it looks odd when the outline is lighter than the main colours. I think the secondary logo would be better if it was just a head or a sword, as i find it can look like the arm has been chopped off. Other that that, great work.